basement horrors

"Soooo like a..... sleep over with just me and you?"

"yeah basically, what do people even do in these?"

"Well they uh- sleep. I actually dont know hold on lemme search it up or somthing lol"

Skeppy pulled out his phone.

"uh yeah so first thing we do is have a pillow f-"

Skeppy didnt even get to finish his sentence when a pillow hit him straight in the face, knocking him to the floor

Bad on the other hand was just mortified.

"OH MY GOODNESS SGEPPY ARE YOU OKAY?! OH MY GOODNESS I'M SO SORRY-"

Bad was on the verge of tears and gave skeppy a hug, skeppy hugged back and began to giggle like an idot

"SKEPPY OH MY GOODNESS I THOUGHT I KILLED YOU OR SOMETHING DONT DO THAT!-"

"Pfffft... i'm fine bad, besides it was only a pillow."

Skeppy said as he got up and dusted his clothes, bad aswell followed,

"Oh you have something in your teeth bad"

"What? Where?"

Bad grinned at skeppy

"Pfft- there's actually nothing there i just wanted to see you smile-"

"I- pfft- you muffin head! anyways check the pillow fight off the list now skeppy!"

"Alright.... aaand.... next thing we do is board games? WAIT I HAVE SNAKES AND LADDERS IN THE BASEMENT HOLD ON-"

Skeppy went to grab the flashlight since it was hella dark in the basement, but the flashlight was no where to be found,

"U-uh bad this is a little embarassing b-but can you come with me into the basement?"

"Pffft! Sure thing fatty i aint scared of no basement!"

And so they made their descent into the creepy af basement, bad's glowing eyes illuminated the basement, acting as the flashlight

"I know it should be around here somewhere...."

Bad was just sitting there by the stairs as a mouse scurried past, making bad scream like well- like george.

"Not scared of anything eh?..."

"you muffin head! Of course i'm not! I just got surprised >:("

"Yeah right pfft-"

(A/N AOSKSKDIDOV OML THANK YOU FOR OVER 1K READS SJKSDK I'M SO HAPPT WTF 😳😳😳)