29 | Angel

Play: Westlife - Angel

Remember to vote & comment, peeps!

————————————————————————
Wedding eve~

Chaeyoung just got out from the shower in a bathrobe, all dried and ready to wear her clothes. As she took a step outside, Jungkook saw her and stood up to take his turn in the shower.

"Are- are you done, already?" He sounded nervous, and the way he only glanced at her face then down to the floor showed that he was a little shy.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna wear my clothes now." For some reason, she too felt nervous that she began to hold onto her bathrobe tightly so it wouldn't reveal her skin. "In here, not in there." She had to clarify when Jungkook wouldn't move from his spot, thinking she still needed to use the bathroom.

"Ouh, right. Of course." He rubbed his neck, embarrassed. "I'll take my bath then." He excused himself and quickly went inside the bathroom.

His behaviour had the same effect on her. She wasted no time to search for the right clothes she should put on tonight. As she looked at herself in the mirror though, she sighed and wondered why she was this way. She had put on a pair of baggy pyjamas among the three options she could have chosen from.

"Why am I so nervous tonight?" She questioned herself not understanding why.

She checked again on the other two options. They both were nightgowns, but they were totally different from one another. One was red, and it was almost like a laced underwear since it could be seen right through to her skin. Another one was black, but it was more of a proper nightdress that covered her just right above her knees. Her long legs could still be seen, and so would her arms; but there shouldn't be a problem with that now, since it was a normal thing to wear; or should it?

She closed her eyes to think on the choices she made. That was when Jennie's voice came to her head.

"Ooooo what's this?" Jennie asked when she saw the red sexy dress hanging inside the store. "You should wear this on your first night. Kinda gives the spice, you know? He'd be touching you everywhere." Jennie said to her as they went shopping together one day.

"Oh my gosh, Jen." She blushed at the thought. "There's no way in hell I'm wearing that."

"Oh come on, Rosie Posie. It's highly recommended."

"By who?"

"By me." Jennie raised both brows, giving her a naughty smirk that Chaeyoung didn't even want to see.

"Look if you want it, then you should wear it on your first night. I'm not gonna buy that for myself. The end." Chaeyoung stated her mind.

"You're not gonna buy that for yourself? Okay, I get it now. You want me to buy this for you and that's exactly what I'll do." She winked at her friend, totally getting the wrong message. "For your wedding gift. The end." She then took it after checking the size since she knew Chaeyoung's size and went on to pay for it at the counter.

"I'm sorry Jen, I appreciate your dirty thoughts but I think I'll go with the black sleeping dress." She made up her mind and went on changing from that baggy clothes. "Yup. This would do." She spoke to the mirror, feeling confident with herself. At least there's no need to feel insecure unlike if she chose the red one, and she won't make him feel awkward unlike if she chose the baggy pyjamas.

But even then, she smiled stupidly at herself as she covered her face with her palm. She shook her head in frustration, still asking God why she was acting this strange. For God's sake Chaeyoung, this isn't even your first time with him. You've had three nights together before, get it together! She breathed in and out to calm herself down. This feeling shall pass soon, you won't even realise that it would already be tomorrow. She repeated her mantra, not knowing it would soon come true.