13 | You Found Me

Play: The Fray - You Found Me

Remember to vote & comment, peeps!

—————————————————————————

Paris, France

Chaeyoung tossed and turned on the waterbed. It was 11pm already, and she should be asleep by now for she would have an important meeting tomorrow. But no matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't keep her eyes shut.

Slowly, she took her phone from the bedside table; letting her forefinger press his number. It was a fail at first, and she didn't think of calling him back thinking he was already in a deep slumber. After all, he too was somewhere far from South Korea just like her; except that he was in Rome, Italy.

Just as she was about to put her phone back to its proper place, her phone rang and vibrated in her hand. The name on her phone screen made her lips deliberately curve into a smile.

"Why, is everything alright?" She heard him ask from the other end.

"Yeah, it's just that um.. I can't sleep." It was an honest reply.

"Did I bother you from your sleep? Coz you know I can just-" deal with it on my own.

"Nope. Not at all." His voice surely sounded like he just woke up and Chaeyoung was certain he had lied just so she wouldn't end the call.

"You sure?" She didn't want to be a bother especially at this hour.

"I'm here." Talk to me.

Letting her heart take the lead, she told him this. "Tell me a story. Your story."

She could hear him taking a deep breath, "My story?"

She nodded her head before responding to the phone when she realised he couldn't see her gesture, "What's your story? Do you have any ex girlfriends?"

He laughed at her straightforwardness. "I wouldn't say I had any, though most girls claimed otherwise."

"What do you mean by that?" She wondered.

"Well, I've asked a few girls out on a date; but then I realised how I wasn't really into them after to make it into a relationship that I always ended whatever it was they'd call it on the same day I took them out."

"Are you serious?!" She wanted to laugh so badly now.

"Yes, yes I am." This time, it was him who nodded his head. Her laughter that came next was like music to his ears which made him smile like a person who's madly in love.

"Why'd you do that?" Her Australian accent was deep as she recovered from her previous state.

Shrugging his shoulders, he replied; "I don't know. Maybe I didn't want to play with their feelings, even though to them I already did."

"You bad, bad guy." She joked.

"Bad, bad guy." He copied.

There was a pause before he started being serious all of a sudden. "I am a bad guy actually. A really bad, bad guy."

Chaeyoung let him continue, "I.. If I tell you the truth, would you hate me?"