Ride 2

Yusei woke early the following morning, the weak morning sun filtering lazily through the curtains of the room he now shared with Jack. He could feel one of Jack's strong arms wrapped loosely around his chest. Yusei carefully rolled on to his side so that he could look at the still sleeping Jack. 

He looks like a peaceful angel when he's asleep, Yusei thought lovingly.

"Morning Yusei." Jack muttered with his eyes still closed, a smirk on his handsome face.

"I didn't wake you, did I?" Yusei asked a little nervously. Jack chuckled and opened his amethyst hued eyes.

"I don't mind being woken up by you." Jack answered moving his hand until it was resting on Yusei's face.

"You're just a big softy aren't you, Jack?" Yusei teased, leaning into Jack's touch.

"Only you get to see me like this Yusei." Jack answered, moving his hand to lightly grip his lover's chin and pull him into a kiss. Yusei melted into the kiss, which had started as tender, but quickly deepened. They were gasping for air as they broke apart.

"So, do you want to share the shower?" Yusei asked smirking, playing with Jack's hair as he stared into the eyes of the man he loved with his whole being.

"You don't even have to ask." Jack replied as he rolled onto his back, pulling Yusei on top of himself, kissing his forehead, "You know I like  you, clothed or naked, Yusei." Yusei felt a warm blush coat his cheeks. Jack released Yusei, very reluctantly, and they went to pick the clothes they were going to wear. Yusei had chosen his normal red logoed sleeveless t-shirt, over which he was planning to wear a deep navy shirt with the buttons undone, a black hoodie with scarlet trim, with deep navy jeans, a small black belt that would clip onto his left thigh, with simple black and white converse sneakers, he had also picked up his black choker that he and Jack had put the charm on, that Jack had made him for his 23rd birthday.

Jack was planning to wear light grey jeans, a plain baby blue button down shirt, and a pair of black dress shoes, with his usual pendant, his choker that Yusei had brought him, his trade mark ear-rings and the belt that had his initial on the buckle.

They then showered together, helping to wash each other, kissing each other on the body and lips when they felt like it, before dressing and putting their hair into their normal styles. They left the bathroom and smirked when they saw Crow just coming out of his room holding his winter clothes over his arm. He stared at the pair as he realised they had shared a shower together.

"You didn't leave a mess did you?" Crow blurted out unthinkingly, reddening with embarrassment at his own words instantly.

"Do you think that lowly of us Crow?" Jack asked with a confident, mocking tone and smile.

"We have guests arriving today," Yusei decided to add, helping Jack tease Crow, "we wouldn't have left our cum all over the shower even if we had been doing that. Also shame on you, get your head out of the gutter. What would Nico and West think if they found out their Uncle Crow often thought about the dirty things his friends get up to?"

Jack snorted, trying to contain his laughter. He loved how savage Yusei could be when he wanted to be. But Yusei had been helping tease Crow more and more often since they had gotten together, and each time Yusei had joined in, the embarrassed and angry look on Crow's face was priceless.

"I..." Crow stuttered as he searched to defend himself, "I wasn't thinking about you two doing that, in there. It just came out."

"By the look on your face," Jack smirked, having recovered enough to continue teasing Crow, "you totally were. Also that's what he said."