Chapter 5

Daisuke POV:

Suit, short, hot, and handsome. That me.

I walk inside the building while hearing haru talking about me

I blush but soon went out

"No need to search that gentleman. I'm sorry. You're from Kambe family?"

I walk infront of him, "I'm Daisuke Kambe"

"Your poliador Kambe Lyd., From Humvee to SP equipment, you guys helped me a lots. But the price is not cheap, it's a win-win" he told me

We both decided to sit down because it's no use to talk while standing up.

"There are still many people with outdated ideas. These tradition as to oppose the country development. In order for the country to the 11th without obstruction, I really need your help"

I nodded, "I only came here to say hello on my behalf of my grandmother."

"But you'll inherit. . . Kambe family business in the end, right?"

"No, I won't inherit my family business." I told him with my cold eyes and blank face

He gasp saying really

A few minutes

"With this opportunity, poliador can get more development. At the same time, we can strengthen... Out cooperative relationship with the Kambe family"

Suddenly guards came in and whisper something to his ear and we had to leave.

"What happened?"

"I'm sorry but we need to trance the both of you to a safer place"

The security guard seem to be panicking and I sent a camera out by my foot. And we left and went to a place called panic room.

"It can resist NPC weapon attack."

"So, what happened?"

"Just now, we found the body of the embassy chef."

"What!!?"

"Do not worry"

"We have now received assistance from the Japanese police. We're doing our best to trace the culprit."

"Where did you find the body?" I ask

He did not say anything

"Say it."

"Staff passage near the kitchen."

"HEUSC, pull the footage"

I set my watch down

There it was. The body and the part where he took the body and put in the a trash bin

"Calling Ricardo"

He suddenly went to the internal phone

"No, I cannot use the internal phone. The situation outside-"

Light flickers out of nowhere

"What!?"

"HEUSC, check the communication status nearby."

"Currently, within a radius of 800 meters with the embassy nearby car park as the centre, there's a strong communication interference."

"What's happening exactly!!?"

"I think something's wrong. The communication was cut off"

"What do you mean something's wrong!?"