BONUS CHAPTER!! •°smut°•

THIS IS AN WARNING!

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SMUT PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS! THIS IS AN WARNING! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SEXUAL WRITING THEN PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER!

ANYWAY! LET GET BACK TO THE SEXY STUFF! ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 FOLLOWER

------>°×•

Today is my days off and Kambe is coming over because he like staying over to my place and then I hear thunder.

*Knock* *knock* *knock*

"Coming!" I say and open the door to see Kambe and an umbrella

"come in! I just finished making dinner" I say with a smile

"oh. okay" Kambe say and walk inside my apartment. He took his shoe off and I close the door and put away my apron.

Kambe took off his suit and place it on the sofa. He sat down and I put his food on the table.

We ate in silence. We had no idea what to say until I hear the loudest thunderstorm.

I drop my chopstick and started shaking 'why is this happening now!?' I thought to myself and thought that Kambe would only think of nothing.

"Are you okay har-"

"I am fine. Just don't like the thunder that all" I answer back and continue eating. I look at my empty plate and put it in the sinks.

Kambe also stand up and put his empty plate in the sinks that only had two plates inside.

"Why do you not like the thunder?" Kambe ask me

"Why do you care?" I told him

"It still seems that you are still trembling and shaking"

"I just don't want to say it"

Suddenly he got closer and closer to my face

"w-wait" I told Kambe

"I tell you!" I yelled and I push him back.

"Me and my parents went on a vacation when I was younger. It was raining and there was thunderstorm. We had a car accident and I saw that my mom and dad were dead. I woke up and found out that I was the only one alive. My grandfather was an alcoholic and whenever it started raining I would hide in my closet and cover my ear. It gets worse if I continue to hear more loud thunder. That it. Now sleep in the living room" I told Kambe and start walking to my room until I noticed Kambe following me.

"What?" I told him

He grab my hand and close my door.

"Oi! What are you doin-" I say until I noticed that Kambe kiss me. I felt a soft lip pressing against my lip.

He pushes me down to my bed and bites my lip. Then my throat and the side of my neck. Another bite of my lip, his breathing growing even rougher, before pushing his tongue into my mouth and licking all over.

I hug more for no reason and let go. "W-wait! N-n-not yet-" I moan as I feel Kambe breathing against my body

"W-wait K-k-kambe! Ah~" I moan and then Kambe crash his lip onto mine. Just a few wet kissing.

"... Nngh!?"

What is going on?

After pulling the shirt off his back, he releases the kiss

And kisses me again.

"Ngh!"

Pressing his lips hard against my own, he inserts his tongue into the gap.

Upon finding my tongue, he gives it a lick, then moves it as if bent on entwining our tongues. A mysterious shiver runs down my back.

My body writhes out of reflex. He presses down on me with his larger, heavier body. Pins me down.

His hands grab on to my flustered shoulder, then my taut hands.

I can't escape.

Why is he so strong?

He bites my lips like he's trying to eat them, his hot tongue caressing the cavern of my mouth. I shiver from the sensation.

"... Nngh, ...nu...!?"

However, the hot sensation circulating through my body feels very pleasurable, and my body grows weak on its own.

"k-kambe!" I moan and look up to see a fluttering Kambe. He smirked and kiss me again

Inside my mouth, Kambe tongue moves around as it pleases, mixing our saliva. I can't tell my tongue from Kambe apart anymore. It feels good but I don't want it to be good. But. It feels good.

The saliva in my mouth from his I swallow his saliva by accident, my whole body feels numb. The same warmth from drinking hot liquor. It went down smoothly and I started to lose my mind. It feel good. It tastes good. It tastes like sweets.

Without thinking, my tongue also responds, and I'm drawn into the sensation while feeling confused.

Every time our lips and tongue move, I hear wet smacking. I started to get more blushing and wanted more.

Even though I thought I didn't want it, it feels sweet, hot, and somewhat pleasurable, and then he stopped.

Even without looking, I can feel myself leaking heavily.

"Why did you stop" I suddenly say these word that I didn't mean to say

"W-wait I didn't mean to-" I say and saw Kambe taking his clothes off.

Kambe grab some lotion and spread it around my butt

"Ehh!? w-wait!"

He put his finger inside while he strokes my dick

"Hiii~~!?"

I shiver.

"s-stop~"

"It be okay?"

Kambe resumes rubbing the tip, spreading the wetness all over. The heat. A moan almost escapes my lips, but I hold it down just in time. Kambe frowns.

He stops stroking and took his finger out of my asshole.

"Tell me if this hurt" Kambe say and when I was about to say something he put it in

"Hiii~~ ah! ahh!~~" I moan loudly and cover my mouth. Kambe smirk and continue pounding

'It hurts. It hurts.'

I cry a bit and notice Kambe face. His blue ocean eyes look at me with pure and love. he sweat and put his hand on my face and I realized something. ah he was cute. hehe. I cry a bit. I like Kambe. I really like him.

"Kambe"

He looks at me and blush even more. I don't know what I look like but if Kambe look like this then I don't care.

"I like you hehe" I smile as tears fall out of my eyes and his eyes widened. He started kissing me.

I hug his back as he keeps going back and forward I started moaning. I scratch and claw his back.

"ahh~! k-k-kambe!" I yelled and moan. I hug him tighter

"I-i-im coming! ahh~!" I yelled and my vision went black

---- the next days

I woke up and saw Kambe look at me

"good morning my darling" Kambe smile

I blush and cover my face with my hands

"baka" I muttered

------

"HUH??!" I woke up and look around. No Kambe. What day is today? I checked my phone and saw that I had work. Oh thank gods! This is just a dream!!

Thank God it just a dream. I don't even like Kambe. I'm not gay right??