🌻 Chapter 4: Out And About 🌻

Name - Seth Mc'Carthy
Age - 18
Fate of birth - February 11th

Name - London Black
Age 18
Date of birth - March 21st

Name - Raymond Young
Age - 17
Date of birth - November 9th

🌻

A few kilometers away from the school there was a dirt road on the left and if you followed it, it would take you about 6 minutes to get to Diana, Cleta and Azalea's house by foot.

Two weeks after coming to earth they seem to be faring well. The home they currently lived in was got legally by the girls with a little help from their powers.

"what's for breakfast?" Diana asked from her position on the couch.

Cleta shrugged and continued typing away on her phone. Sighing Diana stood to her feet with the intention to see what Azalea was cooking up in the kitchen.

On entering the small but cute space she saw Azalea with her back turned to the door humming a tune to a song from their world. She was dressed in yoga pants and a t-shirt and had her pink apron tied around her waist.

Walking completely into the kitchen Diana hopped onto one of the three bar stools and grabbed an apple from the fruit tray. "what are you making?" she asked as she took a large bite from the juicy fruit.

Azalea glances behind her then replied with her signature smile. "pancakes".

Diana licked the apple juice off her lips then replied. "you mind adding pepper to it?, I can't seem to stomach any food of this world that isn't hot".

"sure, I'm experiencing the same thing" was Azalea's reply.

They fell into a comfortable silence. Azalea bit her lip unsure of if she should ask the question she wanted to.

"do you think he's still coming?" she asked hesitantly.

Diana stopped mid chew then placed the half eaten apple down on the table and swallowed the one in her mouth. "what if he's already here?" Azalea continued.

Diana sighed and hopped off the bar stool and made her way to stand beside Azalea. "honey if he was here there's no way we wouldn't notice". She said softly.

"will the three of us be able to -" Diana cut her off. "relax Lea," she placed a hand comfortingly on her back. "we'll be fine" she continued.

Azalea sighed and went back to mixing the bata.

After breakfast the girls decided to head out for a walk

After breakfast the girls decided to head out for a walk. They got dressed and left their house.

 They got dressed and left their house