Police officers and Firemen

Kat's POV.

The sound of music and deep base could be heard from outside the "Ladies" club. It was one of our pack members, Lucinda's , bachelorette party and we were going to "Baby Face", the main male strip club in the city. None of us actually lived in the city, in fact we all live about an hour away from it, but it was a "special" night, and there aren't any "special" places in the forest, on our territory.
As we all walked into the club, Lucinda first of course, in her tiara, and sash, the DJ yelled "WELL WELL WELL, look who it is, WE GOT SOME H-O-T HOT ONES FROM THE WHITE MOON PACK!" He imitated a wolf howl then continued to DJ. I and a few others howled back, while the rest laughed and we all sat down at the tables I reserved.
When the waiter came up to us, all he was wearing were tight black spandex shorts and a black and white bow tie. He leaned over to take my order "What will you be having miss?"
"Yes I'll have a piña colada, and bring a round of shots for everyone, please" I said, ready to have a good time. As he went around the tables taking orders, a few females from the Black Sun pack came in. The black sun pack is our enemy pack, they are the ones who killed my mother and my 4 year old sister, along with many other innocent pack members. That was years ago but it doesn't change my hate towards they're pack.
All the sudden the lights went out and Adam Lambert's cover of Feel Good started to play. Cheers were heard all over the club when a spot light appeared on a sexy male fire fighter, and police officer, standing side by side, on center stage. They walked out and ripped off their shorts, now only wearing hats, vests, and speedos.
They dance until finally they pulled up Lucinda and a girl from the Black sun pack. They say on stools, back to back, while the strippers danced in their faces. The other girl looked so uncomfortable she probably would have cried, had she not been in front of all these women. Lucinda on the other hand was having fun. She spanked the police officer and he cuffed her to the chair. Leaving her there as he walked down the isle to our table. Girls were putting cash in his speedo and the firefighter danced on a giggling Lucinda. I had my hand out about to tuck my 5 dollar bill in his undies when the lights turned on and we all froze. My arm still out stretched to the officers crouch and holding the money. The doors suddenly burst open and a group of angry looking male wolves came in. But they weren't just any random wolves, they're from the Black Sun pack. And the man in front was the alpha.
I noticed something weird about the smell in the room when they came in. It went from alcohol to a strong smell of caramel apples and cinnamon. That could only mean one thing. My mate was here, and he is part of the pack that I loathe with all my heart.
The alpha walked up to the group of girls while the rest of them sat back and glared at us. Lowering my arm I made a quick getaway to the bathroom. From inside the stall I was in I could hear the conversation of two people that sounded like it was traveling down the hall way.
" I leave you for 2 days and I come back to this? " A deep sexy voice glowered.
"Quit actin like dad Greyson, it was just one night with my friends, and its Tammy's birthday, we are celebrating." an annoyed sounding voice pressed.
"Iris don't talk to me like that. I am your alpha. And you will respect me." oh shit the alpha. "AHH" I squealed as my foot fell in the toilet. "Fucking great these are new fucking shoes. GOD DAMN IT" I yelled completely forgetting that I was hiding from that beast and his little sister. I stomped, well more like hopped, on one foot, to the sink to clean off my shoe.
"AHH" I screamed again, this time startled by the door banging open. "Could you be any louder with that fucking door? My goddess! The nerve of some..." I stopped mid sentence when I looked up, remembering why I was hiding in the first place. My eyes met a seething alphas. "oh shit" was all I could mutter.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Cliffhanger MUAHAHAHAHA. *evil voice* *rubs hands together* * sneeze attack* "GOD DAMN IT IM DONE TRYING TO BE COOL!"

HELLO THERE! I'm rka0102 and this is my new book, I hope you love it,

*overly happy and excited face*
*eye goes wonky*
Bye.