Was it Better?

"Hey Kim"

"Dad?" "What ya doing her- I got cut off by my mum's car pulling over. I think she came home for something. "Damian?" "Hey Vivian" "Now back to my question What Do You Want?" "I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday" "Oh guess who finally remembered my birthday?" "Kimmie he's your dad" My mum and the girls said "No he's not. If he was to be my dad or I and my brothers dad he wouldn't have left" I simply said and that's when I felt arms around me "Kimmie I'm sorr- I cut him off "Ya not sorry Damian you left us. You left me when I was only 3. You weren't there when I needed you. You didn't even care to call,text or even wish us happy birthday. NOTHING!" I felt a tear run down my face. I run up to my room and turned on some music.

Vallyk's Pov
The whole room was quiet after what Kimmie said. God how could he have left them like tha- my thoughts were cut off by Mattia "I'mma go check up on Kim" "I think we should all go" I said "Word" they all said going to Kimmie's. We got there and there she was with a bottle of Vodka in her hand dancing and singing, I could tell she's in a lot of pain buh before I could go up to her Mattia was already there *what's wrong with this dude like she's my girl* I walked up to Kim and Mattia went to sit with Ale "How could he?" "Babe it's alright" "No it's not Vallyk. Nothing is all right, he can't just leave and come back like that"
*Vallyk? She has never called me by my name since we started dating*
That's when we heard shouting from downstairs "What's he doing here Mama?" "He's not welcomed here at all" "Kids he's your dad" that's when Kimmie got out "He's NOT my DAD" "Mama I'm sorry buh this man can't be my dad" "Could you let me explain everything please" her dad said "Sure you can" Khalil said sarcastically rolling his eyes. "I think you boys should leav- she cut her mum off "Vallyk isn't leaving and non of them are. They can stay in my room while we talk bout this bullshit here" She said really angry *She called me Vallyk again. Wow I didn't know she had temper like that* I and rest went to her room while they talk downstairs

Kimmie's Pov
I was so angry that I could hurt someone. "What'd you really want?" Jaylen asked "I wanted to see you guys" "For what?" I asked "Yeah for what. You left us for that mistress of yours" Khalil said "I'm so sorr- I cut him "Don't ever say sorry knowing you meant to leave"I warned "Kimmie I know you hate me" "Oh yeah I do". "KIDS LET HIM TALK!" My mum shouted and the whole place went quiet. He explained and asked if he could stay with us for sometime my mum agreed. "Mama I can't believe this. You letting him stay here?" My brothers were so pissed after what my mum did that they went to they're rooms and so did I.

Mattia's Pov
With everything going on with Kimmie,I just wanna hold her, kiss her and tell her "everything is going well". Buh Vallyk was always there for her "Yo why were you being all touchy with Kimmie?" "I was tryna help" "£Whatever bruh buh I don't need to remind you, SHE'S MINE." "Vallyk chill this is not the time to do this" Anna said. "I think we have to go" Ale said "Ya not going anywhere" Kimmie said from behind "We were having a sleepover right? Well that's what we're having" She said walking to Vallyk.

Kimmie's Pov
Before I went to my room I went to grab some snacks from the kitchen. I got there I heard Vallyk and Mattia kinda arguing, and I could hear was "Whatever bruh buh I don't need to remind you SHE IS MINE" "Vallyk chill this is not the time to do this" "I think we have to go" that's when I decided to walk in "Ya not going anywhere"I said and they all turned to me "We were having a sleepover right? Well that's what we're having" I said walking to Vallyk and whispered "No one would take me away from you" he then put his arms around me and says "No one" looking at Tia.

We all sat down to talk "So what happened" Angel asked " I guess he's staying with us" I simply said "What the hell?" The girls said "Yeah my mum agreed" "We've never seen you that angry before" Derek said "Oh what you just saw was just a demonstration, She can be worse" Oge said "Sometimes buh don't worry I'mma always keep my calm side". "Yeah yeah" Mike said "Good. Cause you scared me"Kobe said "No cap bruh" Pris,Chunky, Ale and Vallyk said "Now can we watch a movie or something?"Kairi asked "Yeah" we all said and decided to watch The Last Shift (y'all need to watch it).

Before we knew it we were asleep. I and Vallyk were cuddling so were the rest of the rest of the couples.