Sorry

Vallyk's Pov
I've been thinking lately since that day Mattia was being all close to Kimmie. I don't wanna loose her to anyone cause I love her. I went to the kitchen for some food "Good morning to you too" "Sorry Mike I didn't see you" "Wait what's wrong?" "Nothing just thinking" "Of?" "I'm just scared" "Of?" Kobe asked "Loosing Kimmie" "Why you saying that? Kobe what did you do now?" Angel asked and the boys turned to him "Yoooooooo y'all chill I didn't do nothin'" "It's not him" "See" "It's Mattia". "Are you still on that?" Derek asked "Not really, buh I feel he is into her" "Vallyk, Kimmie loves you and you know that" Priscilla says out of nowhere "Where you eavesdropping?" Derek asked "Nah. Just heard" "I mean Mattia is a really cute guy like I mean Really Cute" she said and we all looked at her "What?" She asked taking a bite of and apple "Buh she loves you so don't worry" "I hope so". "Do you really think he's cute". Chunky asked "Hell yeah babe, but I love you dumb fuck". She said and we all had breakfast.

Kimmie's Pov
I woke up, took my bath since the girls wanted to go out today. I went downstairs after to take my breakfast buh Damian "My Dad" don't want that he just wanna annoy me "Good morning sweetie" "Are y'all still going?" I said completely ignoring him . "Isn't your dad talking to you" "......". "KIMMIE". "What Mama? I've said it before and I'm gon' say it again He's. Not. My. Dad". And with that my mum slapped me "Mama look I'm sorry. Buh I'm not gon' accept him like you did". The girls sat the looking at me then I walked out "Kimmie wait!" I heard Anna yell "Where you rushing to?" Lala asked "I don't even know I just wan' be alone". "No. You just mad so let's get food". Lala said "Wendy's?" "Hell yeah" We all said in unison. "Let's take a picture first" Oge said . We took one and she posted it on her page

Like by Derektrendz and 134,570 others Onlybhad-

Onlybhad-.oge who wanna hang?

Load comments

We got to Wendy's and guess who I bumped into "I'm sorry" "It's okay Kimmie". "Oh hey Mattia and sorry again" "Didn't you even see us" Ale said "Sorry. Sup amigos". "How ya doing?" "We chill" Syd said " Let's get inside" Kai said "Yeah".

We took our sit with the boys and ordered. The waiter was being all flirty with Syd all of a sudden Ale was pissed . "You know we came to eat not for you to flirt with her" I said looking at the waiter angry "My bad bruh" "Whatever". The waiter came back after sometime with our food.

Vallyk's Pov
I and, boys and Pris went to Wendy's since she wanted it. We got there, went inside ordered when Mike tapped me to look in the direction he was pointing. There I saw Kimmie,Mattia and the rest talking and laughing. We got our order  the rest headed to Kimmie while I just headed out.

Derek's Pov
Vallyk has been thinking lately and seeing it happen right in front of him is awkward, so he just headed out while we go up to them. "Oh hey Mike" Lala "Babe didn't you see me?" " Oh I did" she said laughing "Umm where's my baby?" Kimmie asked "He's in the car" Pris said  "Ight I'mma head out". She was about to leave when Mattia held her back  "Where ya going?" "I'm going to Vallyk" then he let's go of her hand.

Vallyk's Pov
I decided to eat in the car cause I wanted to when I saw Kimmie coming up to me so I rolled the window up. She got to the car and knocked on the window. "Babe can you please open the door?" Damn I love this girl so much so I opened. She got in and tried to kiss me buh I didn't allow her "Babe what's wrong?"  "Nothing" I said not looking at her   "Babe talk to me please". "I can see you hang with Mattia more than me".  "What? No. I had an argument with my mum so the girls offered me Wendy's and that why we're here". "Then how bout Mattia?"  "Well we bumped into each other and they decided to sit with us"  "okay". " You're jealous, ain't you? "No". "Sure?" "Yeah" I said looking at her lips. "You don't have-  I stopped her by kissing her,she of course kissed back. It's turned in to a hot make out session. We decided to pull up to my house. One thing led to another and we fell asleep.

A/N
Can y'all drop ideas cause I'm out of them.

Much love ❤️❤️