PROLOGUE

SARA'S POV :

I was trying to sleep for the past 2 hours but Everytime I failed. But when I was so close to my sleep..the doorbell rang...
Wooww !! Just great !!!

I heard Tara di yelling, "Sara, dekh to kon aya hai !!?"

I was damn lazy at that time. My eyes fell into Inaya who is playing with her doll.
I pleaded her with puppy eyes. And her reply was,

"My sister has taught me, not to be lazy and do your work own," She told and gave me a good girl smile.

This girl and her adorable smile..just Great !

I looked for the person who interrupted my sleep.

Standing there was a guy with a Parcel.

********

____ : Side quick...!!

Sara : One second, Mr.Parcel wala !! Who the heck are you !!??

____: Shut up !! They will come to know.

Sara : Who might be They ??
Why the heck are you wearing a cap and a mask ?? Oh god, are you a Kidnapper?? Are you hiding from police...??

I AM NOT GONNA HIDE YOU IN MY HOUSE !!

What if the police find out, that you means The thief is with me !! What will happen to my family...?? The police will imprison you and also me. One second, are you here to kidnap my Lil sister Inaya !!! Listen, I am calling the police, right now !! Step back !! Quick !!

The person looked behind and a girl was standing with him. She was beautiful. I heard what he said to her.

___ : Shraddha...before I do something, make her understand...!!

Sara : One second, Is she is also involved in this case !!??? "DAdday !! DADDYYY !!!" Two kidnappers are here....Daddy !!! Helpppp !!!

Dad quickly came from upstairs and....

Dad : Sara..kya hua...Arrree....Kartik !! Come inside quick before someone saw!!

I just didn't understand and opened the door widely and he gave me a dangerous look and went inside. Dad hugged him and took him to the sitting area....

One minuteeeeee, Dad said Kartik !! It means he is Kartik Aryaan, the international crush !! The member of Backstreet Boys. I guess he is here to discuss some new albums with Dad. Obviously It is gonna be superhit coz....my dad is here !!

(Imagine this is an international Band like Bts, One Direction..)

Then the girl entered, she understood my situation. But why she wasn't wearing a mask 🤔 ? Coz the media can Attack at them anytime....

Sara : Sorry but why you didn't wear mask ??

Shraddha chuckled.

Shraddha : Coz baby, I'm not a celebrity. I'm just the Assistant of these idiots. Media has nothing to do with him. And...amm...he is obviously not a kidnapper but Stay conscious tumhara heart na kidnap karle....

She was literally sweet but The last was not needed at all 😑😑. Yeah, I admit, he is the dream boy of billion girls over the whole world and also is very handsome....amm...cute.....but I can't fall for someone so easily.

And also I have a crush on a boy 🙈. I like him...he is the brother of my Bestie Jhanvi. Ammmm...let's talk later🙈....I wanna sleep.

:
:
:
:

Sara's Pov :

After Kartik and I guess the girl Shraddha left,

"Ehem,ehem," Dad entered the room, closing the door behind him.

"Hey Dad ! You called us ??" I asked.

"Yes, my girls. I need a favour from you guys. You know I have been looking for an assistant ? Haven't I ??" He asked while we nodded.

"Yeah, you did find one naa !!" Tara dii said in a "I can't do" voice.

"Yeah, but she left." Dad said.

Let me tell you about our family. We are known as the khan sisters. I have 2 sisters. Tara di and Inaya.

Tara is the eldest (kinda bossy sometimes).She's 24.

Next is me, I'm simple. I'm not good with boys and cries on stupid things. I'm 20 and I act like 5.

Last but not the least is sweetheart Inaya. Trust me, she is a cutie. She looks a lot like our mumma. She's 6. And you must be thinking where is Mumma ?? She died in an accident 3 years ago, when Inaya was 3. Since it was just us and dad.

But I can't forgot someone. I know she is not family but her family also treats like a family. She is my best friend or bestest friend Jhanvi. She is the most sweetest person in this planet. But she is a master mind when it comes to boys. She's the one that I can talk to whenever I have "boy" problem. She's also 20, finding a job.

"So, as she left, I need another assistant....." Dad tralied off and I know what he means.

"Nooo..nooo...nooooo..Nooo wayyyy !!!" We all protested.

"Come on, one of you has to work with me." Dad tried to explain I knew he really wanted one of us but we possibly won't, knowing he is helping BACKSTREET BOYS on the tour. Don't get me wrong, we like them. Their music and all plus they all are good-looking in Jhanvi's word. The whole world is crazy about them. They are everywhere wherever you look.

"Please.....!!" Dad begged.

"Dad....I'm not that responsible..." Tara begged and looked at me.

"Amm...my..college..is starting......" Before I could finish Jhanvi entered and hugged Dad from the back.

"Uncle....guess what !!!! Vacation is starting  !!!" She said in excitement and sat beside me.

Dad looked at me.

This girl always entered in the wrong time. I gave her a death glare. But yeah, Best friends are for these naaa.....😑😑😑😑

"So...Dad...I'm not gonna give you lame excuses, and you know I'm your girl, so I'm ready to assist." I said and hugged him but my heart was saying something else.

Giving a fake smile and a tight hug to dad, also Giving Jhanvi a death glare, I left the room. I really don't want to interfere in a those celebrityzzzz life !!! Damn..but my luck !! It means we have to go on trip with them when they do WORLD TOUR !!!

But hmmm...It's just for 1 month !! 😄😄😄

When I was saying these things, I guess the evil Inaya heard it. She said something whisperingly, I didn't hear.

INAYA'S POV :

"O my poor sis, Not just for 1 month, I guess for whole life...😁. I liked Future wala handsome wala cute wala Jiju a lot.
I am not gonna give up easily."

"Let's start !!!!!!"

_____________________

SO, GUYS, THIS WAS THE STARTING OF OUR (ME AND MYRA'S ) STORY.

DO VOTE, COMMENT AND TELL US WHAT DO YOU THINK 😊.

LET'S END HERE TODAY. LOVE YOU ALL,
MYRA AND AAYAT
💚💚💚❤❤❤