𝐗𝐕: 𝐀 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐭

The boys had officially started their quest a couple of days ago, and today they had big plans in their minds; Finding the second piece of the poem. The only problem was how to find it. Up until now, they relied on Jimin's abilities to communicate with whoever was sending those pieces of information. But during the night they had come back from their mission, Jimin hadn't had a dream in those days so they decided to gather up and review everything thoroughly. Jungkook was sitting in the office room with Taehyung while Jimin was still asleep. "Jungkook that piece of the poem could help us-" "how would it help us, we are supposed to find the missing piece THEN figure out the riddle. Once the riddle is solved, the poem will help us locate the treasure. but I don't see how this piece of the poem could help us find the other part." Taehyung hummed and leaned back to rest his back on the green sofa. "Have you talked to Jimin?" He asked, "well no, I was waiting for him to tell me if he had any dreams lately. But it seems like he didn't. I am just really lost, who could that be? Who could possibly know what we are after? And most importantly why would they help us?" Taehyung sighed again, "well this isn't our main concern right here, I do agree with you-" "what do you mean 'this isn't our main concern'? It connects to our mission, if we could find the source of the information Jimin's been receiving, that would definitely help us, don't you think uh" Taehyung rolled his eyes, "why did you have to get so worked up, I was just stating what I thought-" "Well I did just about the same-'' Jungkook stopped when he heard the door creak open.

A sleepy Jimin entered rubbing his eyes, "guys, what you arguing about this early in the morning, the sun barely rose" he said before letting out a loud yawn. Taehyung glared at Jungkook, "ah don't mind us I-we" Jimin looked at both of them, unsurprised, "well it doesn't matter now, what we are talking about, is it about my dreams?" "uh, well, not entirely. We were trying to figure out a way to find the missing piece of this poem. And I proposed that we use the page we already have, but Jungkook, doesn't seem to be agreeing." Jungkook shook his head, "Exactly, I think it's best if we focus on the origins of those dreams, doesn't it make sense to you, Jimin?" Jimin was looking at both of them, both of their ideas made sense, but-'I think both your ideas are great, but Jungkook, If we ever find the origin of my dreams, how are you sure it will help us? Imagine we do, maybe it was just for that piece of the poem, maybe it was just a hint. And from what I'm thinking, this quest is not meant to be easy, so great idea but there is some missing parts to your theory." Jimin shifted to Taehyung, "and for you Taehyung, I think this is the best Idea we got here. I'm not saying that it'll work, but this is the only piece of information we-" Jimin paused and tilted his head as if something just crossed his mind, "what is it Jimin?" The two males said in unison. Jimin's face brightens up, "The book, the red covered book" Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other confused, "but Jimin we already looked through it and we didn't find anything, there's only the old paragraph" Jimin replied, "yes but listen, the first piece of the Crystal Poem was hidden here, near these forests, don't you think, that the next clue would be here, like in was in the Green Stone castle?" Jungkook rubbed his chin while nodding his head in acknowledgment, "Right, right. That would make sense but what could this hint be-" "A book, maybe it's a book, or-" Jimin paused again, to think, then continued. "Guys, I found it! Taehyung, isn't your library your favorite place in the the Green Stone castle?" Taehyung nodded confused, "Yes, but how would that tie up to-" "what's your favorite place here?" Taehyung grew more confused, "well, I like to hang out in the greenhouse, with the plants, I like the atmosphere-" Jimin smiled a little, "well I think I've got it all figured out now."

Jimin sat next to Jungkook facing Taehyung. "listen up, let's try. The library is your favorite place, and it's where I found the book. The greenhouse is also your favorite place, why?" Taehyung sat back, "those two places mean a lot to me. I used to come here often when I didn't feel good, or when I was with my father" Taehyung looked hastily at Jimin, "Ok, now think about it, what if that person giving me hints is someone you know? Just think about it, "well, nobody really knows about this except my- oh my father!- Jimin I think I understand-but how?" Jungkook coughed to get the two boy's attention, "Um, excuse me to ruin the fun but could someone explain, I'm lost" "well," Jimin started, "You see, the red book was our first piece of evidence, it was located in the library in a hidden place. Only the king knew about it, and Taehyung of course. Then, It led us here, and this is where we found the first piece of the Crystal Poem. But only Taehyung and His father, the king, knew about this place. Therefore I assumed that the person leading us here might be close to Taehyung. And I also think that the next clue is hidden here, to find the poem." Jungkook leaned forward resting his elbows on his knees, "Jimin! This makes sense! You are amazing!" To say it all, Jimin had amazing analyzing skills. Everything he did was analyzed and thought thoroughly, once or twice.