White Fang's P.O.V - Together forever.

The pack grew bigger and bigger, after one year. I still was the only white wolf alive, maybe one day that'll soon fade. Many pups were born within the year, I even had my own. Death was a very good hunter sense he had recently became a father of two. I was a mother finally; and it was with the wolf I loved. He's been so protective, too. I just loved it; I went back to being called Snow, sense I was no longer a legend nor the last wolf on Earth.
"I love you, Snow." Death said with a smile while nuzzling me.
"I love you, too." I smiled.
        I watched the pups grow into strong and beautiful young adults. I was so happy, I was no longer alone in this world, this cruel world. Death and I were surely together forever, I knew it. Thanks to that rabit, I would have never met Death, and I wouldn't have a wonderful family. I still missed my two brothers Tobi and Black Moon, but there was no going back just to save them. You must always keep your head held high, and never let anyone get you down, because no matter what, your future is bright.

Guess who can start making more stories now? I finally got a new computer!! Yay. Hope you guys liked the story! :) I enjoyed writing it, in the future there will be more. Just you wait! :D