six

I decided to make the author's note from the beginning of the update because I want to get notice immediately. :)

Please give me a total of 15 votes for the whole story before the next update. I currently have 10. :>

Annnnd, big thanks to @17Reloaded for her full support to this story. She is the one who helps me to get motivated on doing the updates.

So, if you are a silent reader, please make some noise. LOL.

Short update because I'm losing my shit.

------

Today was my day-off, yet I couldn't go a day without cooking. I decided to cook for me and the maids since Jun was refraining to eat my dishes as if I put a love potion in it.

My phone was in loud speaker, because Daisy would be rolling if I didn't answer her call. I continued making lunch while talking to her.

"I can't promise. I don't have a date, Daisy."

"You're married and you don't have a date!?" Daisy said hysterically. Just like me, she was new to adventures and want to try all of them while she has the chances. After shutting herself for personal reasons, Daisy left her comfort zone, but she didn't want it to be done alone.

So, she was pestering me.

"You know we're not on that level of closeness." I talked about Jun. As if I could invite him to camp. Xai would absolutely go in rampage if I tried to.

Daisy sighed, but she didn't want to give up the camp.

"Ask Luhan to come with you. He'll accept it gladly." She whined.

I checked the date. Luhan was still in the country and he told me to call him anytime.

"Maybe I can do that." Jun appeared to get a glass of water. He was avoiding my gaze. Did he know that Seungcheol told me about the gifts?

I forgot about Daisy in a moment.

"That's perfect! You and Luhan in one tent! Oh God, Daoxi! You should get married as soon as you and that damn Junhui get divorced! Luhan is a lawyer, isn't? He can fix it for you!"

Jun was looking at me in disbelief. I couldn't come up with excuses.

"That gives me an idea. Thank you."  I said sarcastically to Daisy. I hoped that she got a hint that Jun was next to me.

"Where are you going?" He asked while holding the glass.

"Don't tell her, Daoxi. Rule number 1."

"We're gonna camp." I answered.

"Why did you tell him? What if he doesn't let you come? How about you and your romance with Lu?" Daisy whimpered. She was doting me for romance. That wasn't bad. I missed the feeling of someone taking care of me.

Jun walked towards me and he picked my phone.

"I want to go. We're going." He announced confidently.

---------------------

Jun and I were already dressed for the camping. We already got everything we need and the food for evening till morning.

I was a little bit touched when he got the luggage from me and carried it on his own to the car.

Suddenly, his phone rung. It didn't stop from ringing even when we rode his car. He was avoiding it, but I couldn't stop on mentioning it.