eighteen

It has been awhile since I updated. I've received notifications from my Seventeen books and I wanted to express how thankful I am to my readers who appreciated my hobby.

I love you so much, guys! I will continue to work hard on giving you stories that will make you laugh, cry and love.

Happy 1.4k reads!

-author

--------------------

Daoxi dragged her feet back to their bedroom after she was dismissed. She had known that this would come soon after Xai appeared, even when she was aware that she had to let him go, it still pained her.

Her clothes were long fixed on one bag, since Junhui was so busy that he didn't notice that her closet was already empty.

The silence of their bedroom had ripped the peace on Daoxi's heart. There were no future that lies upon her. She would forever live as the Huang's servant. Wen's puzzle piece for the prophecy. Nothing more, nothing less.

She should stop giving Junhui the unlimited chances of being together. This was the repetitive cycle of falling in love and then ended by apologizing on her knees.

And then she remembered on how she bring herself in this scenario.

"She's awake." A faint light and a shadow of number of heads from strangers were the first view of Daoxi after waking up in a coma.

"Where am I?" Her voice came out hoarsed. She couldn't move, and she's hurting all over her body.

"Daoxi. It's me. Seungcheol." Her vision cleared up, but there were a lot of questions on her head.

"What's happening?" She was confused. There were people surrounding her wearing a lab gown and masks, and she was paralyzed.

"You got in an accident." He reminded her.

The memories rushed in her like a flood from a typhoon. The deception, humiliation and the infidelity of her husband towards her. Daoxi wished to end this abuse that she caused on herself. She loved him, but he couldn't love her, never in this lifetime.

She also couldn't take on having Xai hating her forever. She understood perfectly that she was meddling on something that was for each other.

"Help me. I want to get a divorce." Daoxi plead on Seungcheol,wishing that she would stop playing the role of the mistress and black sheep of the Huang and Wen Family.

But those words were nothing but some selfish intentions for the others who have not suffered what Daoxi had lived.

"What are you saying? Who are you to decide about that?! After I treated you so that you would not die and my son has lived in guilt in days that he couldn't fulfill his duties, this is how you want to repay us and your family?" It was from Mr. Wen, Junhui's father. Her condition were worst that she needed the best surgeon to perform on her.

Daoxi was jealous of how he cared so much for his son. Since she was an orphan, nobody cared about her feelings. Did they even think that she would be happy if she divorced Jun? No.

It would definitely hurt her as she imagines that Junhui was happy with Xai, but she had no choice. If her happiness took everyone's happiness, she didn't need to be happy. She was trained to accept the hardest things and to live with that.