Chapter 1

(A/N) This is my first fanfiction and I am not really good at writing so please don't judge. Also sorry this is such a short chapter.

JJ's POV

I couldn't get any sleep last night because I was so excited about my wedding. Today is the day I finally marry the love of my life, Will. I always thought I would be marrying Emily but when I tried to give her hints about how I felt she just ignored them so I figured she was just choosing to ignore them because she didn't feel the same so eventually I accepted that she saw me as just a friend and decided to move on and that's when I met Will. Will and I clicked right away and it's only been 6 months but we decided we wanted to get married.

Emily's POV

I am so angry at myself for not telling JJ how I felt. It is now the day of her wedding and I really don't want to go but I know that if I don't go she will be hurt because I am her maid of honor and her best friend. It is 9 am and I have to get there by 11 so I decided to leave now because the venue is at Rossi's mansion which is about an 1 hour from my house and at this time of day there is a lot of traffic so I figure its better to get there earlier rather than later. 

Nobody's POV

Emily arrives at Rossi's around 10:55 and walks into the guest room where JJ was getting ready. JJ is trying to get her zipper up when she hears a knock on the door "hey it me Emily can I come in" JJ went over and unlocked the door for Emily. Emily walked in and couldn't help but stare at JJ.  JJ looks so gorgeous in her dress Emily thaught to herself she also taught about what it would be like if she was the one marrying JJ. "Can you stop staring and help me zip up this dress" JJ chuckled. Emily snapped out of her thaughts and went over to help JJ.

Emily's POV

I couldn't stop think about my feelings for JJ. I couldn't pay attention to the priest until I heard him say 'if anyone has any objections speak now or forever hold your peace." That's when I decided I needed to tell JJ how I felt before it was to late. Yes I know it was her wedding which probably was a little late but it was now or never. I walked to the front and faced JJ and told her "JJ I love you and I know you probably don't feel the same way but I needed to tell you before or I would regret it for the rest of my life".