Chapter 2

(A/N) I wanted to post this chapter as soon as I could because I left the other chapter on a cliffhanger. So I didn't check grammar or spelling if there are any grammar or spelling typos I apologize.

JJ's POV

I just froze, I didn't know what to say. I have loved Emily since the first time I saw her, but when I thought she didn't love me back I moved on. I don't know what to do I am so confused. I was about to say something but then she told me "it's ok JJ, I'm sorry I ruined your wedding" and with that, she ran away tears falling from her face. The priest cleared his throat "let's get back to the wedding"

Narrator's POV

"Do you Will Lamontagne take Jennifer Anne Jareau as your lawfully wedded wife?" asked the priest "I do" Will replied "do you Jennifer Anne Jareau take Will as your lawfully wedded husband?" the priest asked "I- I- I don't" answered JJ "I'm so sorry" JJ whispered to Will before running away. JJ knew exactly where Emily went when she was feeling sad or angry or just need space so she got in her car and rushed to get to Emily as fast as she could.

Emily's POV

I was sitting on the floor of the abandoned home that was in the back of the woods. It was the one place I knew I could go without being found. This was the place me and JJ worked our first case together. I would always come here when I need to be alone and it would always calm me down because it reminded me of JJ. I was thinking about the first case me and JJ worked on together when my thoughts were interrupted by a knock. I pulled out my gun because and not a lot of people knew about this place and when I looked through the tiny peephole I saw JJ. I was confused because I thought she was supposed to be at her wedding. I open the door "JJ what are you doin-" I was cut off by her kissing me. At first I didn't kiss back because I thought it was a dream but then she pulled me closer by the waist and I realized it wasn't a dream and started to kiss her back. I didn't want the kiss to end it is something I have waited so long but we both need air so we stopped kissing and rested our foreheads together smiling at each other.