Learn to Knock

Part:
Stardust Crusaders

Triggers:
- Jotakak [Jotaro x Kakyoin] (established)
- suggetive themes | crack fic

Summary:
Polnareff really should knock before entering...
______________________________________

The French-man pulled the hotel room door open in a flurry of joy. He stepped into the room, eyes shut for the moment being. "Our take out is here-!"he opened his eyes and the sight that greeted him made his blood run warm with embrassment. Kakyoin was leaning against the wall, pants hanging low around his hips and his hand was tangled in black-locks of hair. Which belonged to Jotaro who was on his knees, hands grabbing at the redhead's boxers.

The redhead snarled while Jotaro flushed the deepest red imaginable. "Polnareff. What was that about dinner?"

"Um-m, ah...."the man was in a state of embarrassed shock. He turned aorund slowly whistling innocently. "Nothing. Nothing!" He chuckled nervously and went to close the door, ready to bolt.

Kakyoin pulled his pants up and stepped away from the wall. He crossed his arms over his chest galring into the back of Polnareff's head. He cracked his knuckles. "I'll give you a five minute headstart."

Jotaro was lying on the floor groaning and mumbling about how he wanted to die. The French-man gave the other Crusader a smile, and then he ran off screaming at the top of his lungs while Noriaki took off after him.

"You're dead! You hear me! Dead! You're not going to live to see another day, you fucking bastard!"

---

You think, Polnareff would have learned, but when he got excited about something - he tended to be stupid. Today was no different. He slamemd open the door to the room, holding up the tickets he had gotten to a local show, he wanted to explore the culture of this country in his down time.

Their position was worse.
Jotaro was lying on his back on the mattress, arms tied above his head with green tendrils of Hierophant. His legs were wrapped around Kakyoin's waist though both of them still wore their toursers. Their faces were flushed and Polnareff kept his gaze away from staring at thier hips for too long sure of what he would find there. After the last time, he had been suprised to realize that Jotaro was the uke, as some would say. Though, he certainly didn't have the stereotypical personality of one.

Polnareff was all the more open-minded for it. Kakyoin growled and he slipped off the bed, his Hierophant standing at his side looking somehow, as angry as him. Jotaro though -- stood up.

He didn't look embrassed like he did last time. He was pissed.

"Polnareff,"his deep voice seemed to ehco, or maybe it was the fear the French-man was experiencing. "You won't get away with cockblocking me again."

Polnareff began to write a will in his head as he saw Star Platinum manifest. The pair he faced grinned wickedly and they clasped their forearms together striking a pose. Prepared for a team attack. The French-man could hold his own against Hierophant, and maybe even Star.

But both?
"AVDOLLLLLLLLLL! SAVE ME!"he went running off screaming bloody murder. "PLEASE SAVE ME! I'M TO YOUNG AND PRETTY TO DIE-"

Avdol glanced upwards and he frowned as he watched the teenagers approach the man with malice, "Jotaro? Kakyoin? Why are you trying to kill Polnareff?"

"HE COCKBLOCKED ME!"Jotaro screamed and Joseph spat out his cup of tea.

"What-? Wait? Are you-?"he gestured between the pair of them, just now noticing the missing shirts. Joseph realized what happened and busted out laughing. Avdol sighed as Polnareff cowered behind him. He stood up ready to give a lecture.

"We are on a dangerous journey, the pair of you shouldn't be engaging in such activities but rather regaining your strength for when we leave again tomorrow-"

"C O C K B L O C K E D ME!"
Polnareff squealed as Hierophant gripped his ankle and dragged him across the floor right into Jotaro's range.  Avdol frowned, hating the fact that he was ingored. He glanced at Joseph but realized he would be no help. He chuckled, it would be fun to spare with them anyways.

"Crossfire Hurricane!"
"EMERALD SPLASH!"
"Silver Chariot!"
"ORA! ORA! (cockbblocked me! The audacity!) "