7 | School Trip Time! [Part 1]

First exams, then a school trip. Even an assassination classroom has a jam-packed schedule. Almost the entire classroom was discussing about the trip and some were already in groups. They even saw Koro Sensei with a huge backpack that was as tall as him filled and ready to go.

Nanami had never been on a school trip such as this one. Her old school didn't do a lot of them and whenever they did, she wasn't allowed to go since her mother wanted her to stay at home and study. Because of that, she was pretty curious about the trip and was a little excited to go, especially when her brother was going too.

The trip to Kyoto was going to be 3 days and 2 nights. According to Karasuma, the place was perfect for a sniper to do their work. Because of that, the government had already hired a sniper to do the job.

Honestly, Nanami didn't think Koro Sensei was going to be assassinated on the trip.

When Nagisa, Kaede, and Sugino were arranging their group, Nagisa looked over at his friend and his twin sister. Karma was looking out the window while leaning on the desk Nanami was reading at.

"Nanami, Karma, wanna be in our group?" He asked as he walked over to them.

"Yeah, okay."

"Sure."

"You sure about that, Karma?" Sugino joined, unsure about Karma joining the group. "You won't be pickin' fights and gettin' into trouble on our trip, right?"

"No sweat." Karma held up a picture of a lady looking uncomfortable and a guy slightly beaten up, both holding their ID's with Karma smiling in the middle. "When I fight offsite, I make sure to silence any witnesses--the whole thing stays hush-hush."

"Um, your horns and tail are showing." Nanami stated, sweat dropping, as she heard Sugino whisper something to Nagisa.

"Where's our sixth?" Karma joined the conversation between Nagisa and Sugino. Because of the odd number of students in the class, one group, which was their group, had to have one more member than the others. "Me, Nagisa, Sugino, Nanami, Kayano, and...?"