OS || New Years Special!

December 31st, the day before the very beginning of the new year. Nanami was quite excited to celebrate New Years since, firstly, she's never celebrated it before, and secondly, she got to spend it with her sadistic boyfriend, Karma Akabane. They've been dating for a few months and Karma knew this was the first time Nanami's celebrated New Years, so he decided to give her the time of her life by taking her to the Shibuya Countdown event.

At the time, Karma was sitting on the couch, scrolling through his phone while waiting for Nanami to finish getting ready. For his outfit, since it was pretty chilly, he wore a black turtleneck and black chino pants for bottoms.

His eyes suddenly shifted away from his phone to the stairs when he heard footsteps come from the stairs.

"I think I'm ready." The familiar voice of Nanami spoke as she stepped down from the last stair. She fiddled with the strings at the bottom hem of the shirt as she went to stand by the couch Karma was sitting on. She wore a blue, long-sleeved shirt and black, distressed skinny jeans.

Karma eyed her up and down, blushing lightly. Even though he was the one that picked out the outfit for her, he still couldn't help but blush from how cute it looked on her.

"You look good as always." He finally said, his casual smirk on his face.

Nanami's eyes lightened up in response as she smiled sweetly. "Thanks!"

Karma nodded as he stood up, shoving his phone in pocket and looking down at Nanami. "All right, we got to go if we're going to catch the eight o'clock train." He spoke, walking to the door to put his boots and coat on.

Nanami quickly nodded and followed him, copying his moves to put on her coat and boots.

When they were ready, Karma opened the door and walked out when Nanami walked out first. With that, they were on their to the train station. Karma simply walked with his hands in his pockets, his usual smile on his face as he faced forward.