𝟒| 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐬

Alphys
Not a hero, she works in support course.
Sign : Virgo
Height : 162 cm
Bloody type : AB
Likes : Anime. Scientific things, manga, trends, garbage.. don't ask.

Alphys is also mutant, she is a Lizard.

Quirk: Soul
She can put life and souls into inanimate objects, she can use this to create robots. Like Metatton, her best friend.

She can hack into things and turn on and off things with programmes and machines that she creates. She has the newest technology.

Personality :
She's a complete weeb, also a nerd. She's very shy and nervous and is quick to feel insecure. She crushes on anime characters. She also struggles to communicate her feelings a lot. She's also a closeted pervert and as well as she's smart and helpful she's also sly and untrustworthy. She is very relatable and very up to date with trends, likes social media.She is filled with guilt and insecurity about her accomplishments. She's kind of a mix of momo and mineta.

Friends : Uraraka and kirishima would make her feel better and hype her up, Mei would make her nervous but she'd still make her feel motivated. Iida would also cheer her on.

Enemies/ frenemies : Bakugou hates her and doesn't even remember her name, Her and momo would get too awkward to talk to eachother. She might weigh deku down.

Random :
• Wants to be a famous scientist
• Her best friend ᴍᴇᴛᴛᴀᴛᴏɴ is the complete opposite of her
• Her favourite anime is Mew Mew: Kissy Cutie

Appearance :
Her skin is yellow, she is short and petite. She is a lil chubby and her posture is a bit hunched over. Yellow scales and claws. Her hair is slicked back yellow, she usually wears round glasses and a lab coat. For casual wear, she wears a polka dot dress

Grades :
Good grades because of how smart she is but she gets distracted very easy.