Chapter 2

" My Dad Was Trying To Rape Me -,- I Started Screaming And Yelling And Kicking Him But He Hold My Leg Down !! Princess Was Crying And Then I Saw Princess Ran Into The Kitchen And Then She Came Back With A Pot !! She Took It And Hit My Dad In His Head .... He Fell To The Floor !! Princess Ran Into The Bedroom And Pick Up The Phone And Start Calling 911 !!"

*Phone Convo*

The Lady On The Phone : 911 , What's Your Emergency ?

Princess : My Dad Is Trying To Rape My Damn Sister !!

The Lady On The Phone : What Is Your Address

" Princess Gave The Police Our Address ... I Ran Upstairs And Started Crying ... Few Mins Later The Cops Came And Bring My Dad To Jail And Then The Cops Started Asking Me And My Sister Questions About What Happened !! The Cops Told Me And Princess That Do You Have Any Family Member That Will Take Us In ... We Looked At Each Other And Then We Both Said Yes ! And Then We Told The Cops That We Wanna Stay With Our Uncle But He Lives In California ... Then They Said We Will Try To Get In Touch With Your Uncle . We Had To Stay With Our Grandparents For A While ...

FEW WEEKS LATER

" The Cops Did Get In Touch With Our Uncle ... They Told Him What Happened And That We Have To Stay With Him ... But I Know Our Uncle Would've Let Us Stay ... He Been There For Us Since Day One ... I Really Love My Uncle To Death !! But Anywayss We Had One More Week In New York Until We Move ... Ops My Dad Is In Jail , Not Coming For A Long Time ... The Cops Told Us That He Never Gonna Know Where We Move Or Stay At !! My Uncle Big Time Drug Dealer They Call Him The Drug Lord ! "

ONE WEEK LATER

We Finally In California , I Looked Outside And Saw Our Uncle !! I Ran Over To Him And I Jumped On Him !! Omg Uncle We Miss You !! Anyways Few Mins Later We Got To Our Uncle House Damn His House Is Big I Saw A Pink Car And Its Said Bella !! I Started Crying And I Looked Inside And I Saw An IPhone I Was So Hype !! Anyways I Went Into My Room And I Had 3 Pairs Of New Sneakers My Sister Got A IPhone And 4 Pairs Of Sneakers !! I Heard My Uncle Yelling "Bella & Princess Cmon We Gotta Go Get Into A School ASAP"!! We Both Ran Downstairs !! I Finally Reach And My Uncle Sign Me Up Into This School That Maddd Big ... My Sister Was Few Blocks Away From Me ... The Next Day We Had To Start School ..

*ALARM RINGING*

Ughhhhh I Rolled Over A Hit It !! Jump Out My Bed And Jumped Into The Shower !! 30 Mins Later I Went To Go Put On My Clothes ... I Was Wearing Light Blue Pants And White Shirt With My 6s Anyways Ran Downstairs I Saw Me And Princess Was Matching Like Yhosss Anyways Around 7:40 , Me And Princess Hop Into The Car And Drove Off !! Few Mins Later I Was In School ... GUESS WHO I SAW ... Yeah I Saw The Boy In The Hospital He Look Sexy When He Was Walking In The Hallway ...

*Convo*

The Boy : Yeah Stranger

Me : Huh What ?

The Boy : You Remember Me .. My Name Is Justin ... Justin Simmons

Me : Ummm Bella .. Bella Jones

Justin : Nice To Meet You ... Need Help Around

Me : Kinda

Unknown : Baee Wtf You Doing Talk To Her ?

Me : Umm Tf

Justin : Shawty Calm Down She New ...

Unknown : IDGAF

Me : Excuse Me ✋ And Who Tf Is You ? ✋

Unknown : His Girlfriend ... Brianna ... And Who Is You Bitch !! ✋

Me : My Name Is Bella And Im The Girl That Gonna Take Your Man ✋ Bitch Please It's To Fucking Early To Be Starting ✋

Justin : Oh

Brianna : Stfu Bitch Justin Don't Want Your Ugly Ass

Bella : Babygurl ✋✋ Your Just Mad ✋ And Bitch If I Wanna Your Man I Couldn't Had Him From When I Saw Him In The Hospital ✋ Byee Bitch ✋

Justin : Damn Mama Can I Get You Face......

Brianna Slap Justin Justin Got Really Mad And Slap Her Back And She Fell To The Floor "Bitch Don't Ever Put Your Hands On Me ✋ " Omg Look What You Made Me Do Brianna Smt Come Man Get Up And Let Go Get Some Ice I'm Sorry Man ... Justin And Brianna Headed To The Nurse Office And I Headed To My First Class Their Was This Boy He Was Sexy ... He Came Up To Me

*Convo*

The Boy : Hey New Girl My Name Is Daniel

Me : Heyy Bella ...

Daniel : Wanna Be BestFriends

Bella : Sure Never Turn On Me

Daniel : Promise I Will Never Turn On You