Chapter 4

Smh I Can't Believe This Nigga Just Kiss Me Can't Lie His Lips Is Odee Soft Thou Nahh But Really He Play To Much "Bella" .... I Swear To God Justin Is An Jacky ... "BELLA "  Why Would He Kiss Me , His Is Trying To Call Me A Gommie Or Something I'm Gonna Find Out ... "YO BELLA"

*Convo*

Bella : Ummm Yeah

Daniel : Wtf Man You Didn't Hear Me Calling Your Name Like 5 Times

Bella : Ummm Sorry BestFriend , Just Have A Lot On My Mind

Daniel : Pmoo

Bella : Ight ... So When You And Justin Stop The Fight , Justin Pick Me Up And Bring Me Outside , Then I Was Yelling Him And Then Few Mins Later He Kiss Me ...

Daniel : So Do He Like You And Did You Kiss Back ?

Bella : Umm Yeah I Did Kiss Back But Then I Push Him Away Cause I Realize He Got A Girl And Something But I Can't Remember Right Now ... And Idk If He Likes Me Or Nah

Daniel : Tbh BestFriend I Don't Know Wtf To Say Cause Justin Mostly Wanna Fu*k These Bit*hes And Dipp

Bella : Just Like You Some Times Huh ?

Daniel : Ight I Have My Reason Why I Do It And Plus I Could Be With Someone But Just Not Right Now

Bella : Ight BestFriend

Smh Daniel Really Got Me Thinking What If This Nigga Trying To Fu*k Around With My Feeling Like Try Me Nigga Few Mins I Got Home And I Went Upstairs And My BestFriend Came Right Behind Me , I Jumped Into Bed And I Pick Up My Phone And Search For "AirHead " That's Justin Name In My Phone Anyways I Text Him ...

*Phone Convo*

Bella : Yo ?

Justin : What Happened Baby ?

Bella : Don't Fu*king Baby Me , Wtf Was That Kiss For ?

Justin : Watch How You Talking To Me And I Like You

Bella :  Nigga Please , We Both Know That You And I Don't Got Feeling For Each Other ...

Justin : Frfr I Do Like You

Bella : Nigga Stop Lying To Yourself , Justin I Know About Your Ass , Brianna Is Your Forever Girl And Some Times When She Don't Wanna Give You The Pu**y You Go Flirt With Other Bit*hes But Listen I'm Not Your Gommie And I'm Not Your Side Bit*h And The Next Time You Out Your Damn Lips On Me I Will Cut Your Di*k Off Now Layderr Boy ✌

Justin : Damn I Have No Words

I Just Left His Ass On Seen Really Was Trying To Mess Around My Feeling Anyways I Was Odee Mad And Then Daniel Put The BabyMama Song And He Started Dancing I Was Weak And Then He Started Whining On Me I Was Getting Tired So I Told My BestFriend To Come And Lay Down With Me I Lay On His Chest And He Put His Hand Around My Neck And Then Few Mind Later We Fall Alseep . Daniel Mean The World To Me . His Ugly Ass ...

*Justin P.O.V*

Waddup Guys My Name Is Justin Simmons , Anyways I Was Born February 5 , 1998 , Yeah I'm 17 ... My Favorite Color Is Blue , I Will In A Big Ass House And I Have 3 Cars , Yeah Yeah How Tf A 17 Year Old Doing With 3 Cars And How You Got Them ? Well I'm A Drug Lord , And I Make My Money ... My Mother Is In The Hospital And She Might Die , She Hates My Business ... But I Soon Get Out ...

" Got Home And Saw My Mom Sitting Down Watching Empire , Smh She Can't Stay Here , I Have To Money Her A House , Anyways I Went Over And Sit Down Next To Her .

Rosalinda ~ Justin Mom : Justin ? 

Justin :  Yes Mom ?

Rosalinda : Did You Find A Great Girlfriend Like Your Mom Yet ?

Justin : Yeah Brianna

Rosalinda :  Ughh Justin I Don't Like Her , She A Thot ... 

Justin : Mom , No She Not

Rosalinda : Son , Yes She Is

Justin : Omg She Not A Thot , Not Because You Saw Her Kissing A Next Guy That Means She Was Cheating ...

Rosalinda : If You Wanna Be That Girl Go A Head But Just Know I Don't Wanna Meet Her ...

Justin : Okay

I Went Upstairs And Took A Shower 30 Mins Later I Got Out And Put On Some Clothes And Heading Downstairs , Hop Into My Car And Heading To The Trap House , Few Mins Later I Walked In And Everybody Look At Me And Said " Sup Boss " ... WHERE IS EMILY !! " In That Room Boss " ... " EMILY COME UPSTAIRS WITH ME " !!

Few Mins Later Emily Came Upstairs , I Was Laying Down On The Bed , She Start Kissing Me From My Neck To My Di*k , She Started Su*king On My Di*k , My Eyes Roll Back ... Then She Stop And Climbed On Daddy , She Started Moving Up And Down ... And Pick Her Up And Throw Her On The Bed And Stick It In , She Started Moaning Louder And Louder , Every Time I Go Deep , "Whats My Name " , "J..U..S..T..I..N.." . "WHAT'S MY NAME " Went Deeper And Deeper ... "DADDY , DADDY " I Stopped And She Cum And I Cum In Her Mouth , Few Mins Later I Went Into The Shower .