Chapter 1

* Bella P.o.v *

Woke Up Hearing My Dad Yelling At My Sister Princess -,- I Really Hate When He Do That Shit ! I Rushed Downstairs Without Brushing My Teeth -,- And I Try To Calm Down My Dad But He Even Got More Mad And Then He Slap The Black Out Of Me I Fell To The Floor And Then I Held My Face And I Looked Up To Him !

Me : Why Why Dad ?

Dad {David} : Stfu Bit*h And Get Your Ass Upstairs !

Me : Why Do You Hate Me So Much !!

David : I Told Your Ass To Stfu !!

" He Walked Over To Me And Started Kicking Me , He Kicked Me In My Face , My Back & Etc ! My Sister Was Crying & Yelling Trying To Tell My Dad To Stop But He Just Continue ! Then My Sister Started Hitting Him Until He Punch Her !! She Was Knocked Out For Like 10 Mins !! "

FEW HOURS LATER

I Decided To Take A Long Shower I Started Crying !! Why He Always Hitting Us ! I Hate Him So Much ! Life Is Hard ! I Went Into The Cabinet And I Was About To Take 10 Pills Until My Sister Came In ! And She Started Yelling Out My Name ! "BELLA WHAT THE HELL YOU TRYING TO DO"!!

My Sister {Princess } : What Are You Doing

Bella : Nothing Sweet Go Back To Your Room !

Princess : No Your Not Killing Your Self ... I Need You

Bella : Sweet Im Going To See Mommy !

Princess : So Let Me Come

Bella : Im Not Gonna Do It

Princess : Promise You Never Gonna Do It Again !

Bella : It's Alright

" Maybe There Is Nothing Wrong With Me But I'm Tired Of My Dad Beating On Us !! Maybe I Should Take Me And Princess Stuff And Move In With My Grandmother !! From The Day Mom Die ... Dad Change Big Time !! He Started Drinking & Smoking & Mostly Beating On His Damn Kids ! "

" Me And Princess Went To The Hospital Cause I Felt Like I Was Dying ! Me And Princess Hop On The Bus And Few Mins Later We Was In The Hospital ! While We Was Walking Threw The Door I Bumped Into This Cute Ass Boy ! I Looked Up And I Said !

Me : Um Sorry

The Boy : It's Okay Ma

Me : Okay IGuess

The Boy : You Okay Ma ?

Me : Yeah Thanks For Asking ...

" Then Princess Said Let's Go ... Damn He Was Fine ... But IGuess !! Few Mins Later The Doctor Called Me In ! She Was Asking So Much Questions ! She Started Asking What Happened To Me ! I Started Crying ...

The Doctor {Ms. Smith} : Why You Crying Sweet

Me : It's Nothing

Ms. Smith : Sweet You Know You Can Tell Me Anything

Me : It's Just That I Fell Down The Stairs So When You Asked Me What Happened I Feel Sad ...

Ms. Smith : It Will Be Okay Sweet ... Your Gonna Get Better Soon ...

" I Know Why Did I Lie To The Doctor ... Its Just That If I Did Tell Her ... The Police Would've Got In This And Then The Police Would've Called ACS And Me And Princess Could've Got

Split Up Into Two Different Homes ... "

FEW WEEKS LATER

I Have Been Getting Better !! I Woke Up Around 6:00 ... I Hop Into The Shower , 30 Mins Later I Came Up I Heard My Sister Crying , I Hurry Up And Put On Clothes Then I Ran Downstairs !! I Saw My Dad Hitting Princess ... I Ran Over And Push Him Then He Slap Me And Threw Me On The Floor And Then He Try To Take Off My Clothes ....