Yelling

POV Emmy

Me and Charli ride back home I jump out of the car and run inside I almost bump into someone but stop just in time. It's Griffin he says "wow Em your not supposed to run.' I look down and nod I the run away again nothing is gonna happen he yells something but I don't hear it I run into the living room and go up to dad I ask "can we go home?' He says "why baby.' I say "I just want to go home and do puppy eyes. He says "okay I guess we are leaving what is in the bags.' He wants to look in the bag but I put it behind my back. He says "okay I won't look in it.' We walk to the car I says bye to Charli and we leave. When we arrive home I run up the stairs to my room and lock the door. I put all the cat stuff up in the closet so I can easily hide it. I go into the bathroom and see Lady in the sink with the tap on she looks at me scared. I pick her up carefully and dry her I pick her up again and move her into the closet. I play with her in the closet. I hear people yelling downstairs I close the closet and run into the hall to the stairs and bump into someone I fall on the ground and my head hits the grond it hurts. I sit up and see I bumped into Bryce he says "are you okay Em you could have won a race from speedy Paper with that speed.' I almost cry and he sees it he changes his smile to a face like don't cry. He says "no no no don't cry.' I have tears in my eyes he sits down next to me and says "pleas don't cry please don't cry it's okay.' The tears go away and I stand up my head hurts I grab the railing from the stairs it becomes Black for my eyes. And then normal again Bryce says "are you ok?' I nod I hear dad yelling again. But I just walk back to my room.

Srry for the short chapter.