-Chapter 9-

Unlucky

.

Kysha's POV

.

.

"hello?" I said as I picked up my phone "ah yes so my son Nick is gonna have a welcome home party tomorrow evening and you're invited" Mr. Thompson said with his normal cold voice "m-me? but your son doesn't r-remember me" I said with a hint of nervousness in my voice. Nick's dad used to hate me alot because I don't fit his 'standard'.

 " we will have a big announcement tomorrow so all close friends of Nick is invited, besides you two were childhood friends right? so I expect to see you tomorrow you already know our address" he said strictly "but-" I did not even get a chance to speak since he already ended the call. 

I went upstairs frustrated. How the fuck can I fucking escape that invite. "Ugh!" I said aloud and plopped myself in my bed pulling the covers up to cover my face. 

I eventually fell asleep I woke up at around 18:00. I went downstairs to watch a movie but before I was able to sit down someone was knocking on my door harshly. I opened it with an irritated face and saw Crystelle crying. She rushed and hugged me. 

I guided her inside my house and we sat down at the couch I got up and got water her so it can help her calm down. After she calmed down she wiped he tears "So can you tell me what happened now?" I said patting her back "L-La-Lans h-he-he..."

.

.

Nicholas' POV

I was awoke by my noisy sister. I got up and saw my dad there "hello dad" I said then smiled. "Son, you will have a homecoming party tomorrow, I already told my assistant to buy you a suit" he said straight "oh alright, thats cool" I said sitting up. A thought popped up on  my head "why do we need to throw a party?" I realized that I'm just gonna get discharged from the hospital but why need a party? 

"It's for you and Angel's engagement party" I just give an 'oh' and went back to minding my own business. Why do I feel like something bad is gonna happen tomorrow. I lay back down staring at the ceiling bored. "Nina?" she answered with 'hm?' "How did I meet Angel?"

.

.

??'s POV

"I already told you what you should do tomorrow understood?" they nodded. I handed them the cash they wanted "Do it properly ok? I don't wanna get caught" I said looking around the empty warehouse. "yes maam" I headed out and went to my car I drove home.

I changed to comfortable clothes and went to my balcony. "Hyuemi, get me my wine" I looked at her and she nodded. I drank some of my wine and stared at he sky "your gonna pay for what you did Venice".

.

.

______________________________

I'm sorry this is soooo short I'll try to make chapter 10 longer.

                 -trouvaille_rose