-Chapter 4-

Happy... I guess?
.
.

Kysha's POV
.
.
I opened my eyes and smelled a delicious scent from downstairs. I washed my face and brushed my teeth before I went down stairs.

As I got downstairs I saw Nick cooking breakfast. "Good morning!!" I greeted with a smile "Good morning Kysh" He answered "Why did you change your name again?" I asked out of curiosity "nothing I just wanted to because I changed remember?" He said I chuckled as I was reminded of the past.
.
.

-flashback-
It was my first day at 1st Grade and I was so nervous. I went into the classroom and everyone was so noisy except one. The chubby boy at the back, I sat beside him and he seemed startled. "Hi! Can we be friends?" I asked. Plss say yesss "Sure! Nick" he stuck his hand out wanting a handshake "Kysha but you can call me Kysh" I shaked his hand. We started being really close.
.
.
I was in the park with my best friend Nick "here" he said handing me a teddy bear. "What's this for?" I asked tilting my head "for being my first bestfriend" He said and that made me smile.

I hugged the teddy bear  "but there is one thing I want you to know..." he said "hmm yes?" he then kissed my cheeks... "we will go to another country and I might not comeback... I want you to remember me if you look at the teddy bear" He said I teared up and hugged him "Nick! Time to go" his dad shouted "bye kysh!" He said "bye......Nick"
.
.
-end of flashback-

"So when did you guys came back here?" I asked "last month" I just nodded and went to the living room. I watched some Netflix.

"Food is ready!" Nick shouted from the kitchen I turned of the TV and went to the dining room I set the table and sat down I was scrolling in IG  while waiting for Nick to go  here.

After 5 mins Nick came "what took you so long" I asked "uh nothing"  he said and sat down.

While eating I wouldn't say it was but it was really QUIET. "So how is your love life?" I asked out of nowhere.

He choked I handed him water "w-well I'm dating this one girl" he said. He already have a girlfriend?!.  "o-oh congrats!" I tried to sound happy...at least?

"How bout you?" He asked and looked at me "uhmm well I'm still waiting for the right person" I answered

"oh? Aren't you gonna go home?" I asked...stupid...
"ah yeah I'll get going now" he said "bai" he said waving his hands and closing the door.

I'm happy...I guess?. I thought to myself I went to my room and lay down "Am I really happy?" I asked myself "why did he kiss me on the cheek if he has a girlfriend...?" I asked myself again.. I kept on talking to myself and after some time I fell asleep.
.
.
I woke up because of the load ringing of my phone. I looked at my phone and immediately sat down on my bed. Why is he calling me? I answered him "hello....John?"
.
.
.
------------------------------------------------------
Okay this was short. I'll try to make the next one longer. Baii see you next update~

                                  -trouvaille_rose