+. unexpectedly famous

After the ceremony or something, the students then proceeded to their specific rooms.

(Y/N) on the other hand, seems to be out of place, confused, weirded out, hungry and tired. In short she's not in the mood and she's.. well she's lost.

YOUR POV

Okay that tree is right there again.

Am I just walking on circles? I'm so tired I want to sleep and eat nuggets.

"WHY THE HELL IS THIS SCHOOL SO BIG?!" I screamed like an old lady knowing there isn't anybody around since class started 5 minutes ago.

"Because it's one of the best culinary academies in Japan, dumbass." a monotone voice came from behind me said.

WTF.

I slowly pivoted my heels and face a..well irritated man? idk he looked pissed sitting in the corner.

damn, for someone so hot you're one of a rude boi.

Green orbs gazed into (eye-color) ones.
for a whole goddamn minute.

(credits to the owner, i just got this on pinterest, he looked hot so i clicked

(credits to the owner, i just got this on pinterest, he looked hot so i clicked.)

"Is this some staring contest? I'm late for class about 6 minutes now, move." he said clearly pISSED off.

oh. i can ask him directions tho.

"Hey uh, do yo-"

"Stop asking stupid questions. You're wasting time. MOVE." he said glaring at me.

damn dude, u need allah. not even jesus can save u vro.

"IT'S NOT SOMETHING STUPID. I'M CLEARLY LOST HERE!"

"Not my problem." he retorted while pushing me to the side hARSHLY.

gODAMNIT.

Just like that he went to his jOURNEY IDC.

stupid hot fucker.

"Hey there! Aren't you (l/n)? The new transfer student?" a boy out of nowhere suddenly appeared infront me.

obviously. the one and only.

"Yes, I am. Do I perhaps know you?"

"Man, you're even prettier close up!" he said.

"Im sorry, but I'm in a hurry actually. Do you happen to know where Chef Roland Chapelle's class is? I'm kind of lost."

not just kind of. IM TOTALLY LOST.

"Oh yes, let me escort a beautiful lady to Chef Chapelle's class then." he answered.

Currently I'm infornt of Chef Chapelle's class door.

should i knock or just open it directly gosh. this is frustrating.

I decided to knock on the door to show respect. Since they're probably started cooking.

"Come in, the door is open." I heard another voice from inside the room.
Im guessing it's chef Chappelle's.

I opened the door slowly and immediately bowed.

15minutes late isn't actually that bad right?

wrong.

"Being late on the first day isn't something I tolerate." Mr.Chapelle said with a serious voice.

oh my lord, help me, amen.

I heard whispers from the other students in the classroom.

"Dude she's cuter up close!" I heard one say, but then payed no longer attention for them since I'm screwed right now.

"I'm sorry for being late Master Chef, I-"

"You're expelled."

I can hear multiple 'whAt?' from the students.

"Unless you have a reason for being 15 minutes late."

oh thank goodness, idk what I'll say to grandma that i was expelled withoUt cooking yet...surely my brother would just laugh at me.

"I, being a transfer student and not being good at directions, have happened to get lost after the orientation. I'm sorry Master Chef for being 15 minutes late (sike not even half of me is sorry) I promised not to do it again."

"Very well you may choose your partner for the dish making. Actually only one person doesn't have a partner. Ishikawa-kun raise your hand." Mr. Chapelle said.

I looked around the room to see who Ishikawa-kun is, maybe I can be friends with hi-

I stopped at a brownette with glowing green orbs. Staring- no gLARING at me like I owe him something.

IT'S THE RUDE HOT BOY.
He's hot, I can't deny it.

scratch the idea of being friends with him.

I walked to him. Sadly, we're going to work together for our grades.

"Oi, don't act like you're some big deal cause you're not. The recipe is on the board."

jESUS HELP

And so we actually worked together. I was too focused on my dish that I haven't noticed Soma until they presented their dish.

He was with a cute dark-blue haired girl.

she's cute.damn lucky soma.

"Should we present our dish or not?" Ishikawa suddenly spoke.

"I don't know. ShOulD wE? Mr. Obvious?"
I retorted.

"ORDER UP!" I said to Mr.Chapelle.

"Ishikawa-kun and (L/N)-chan, this is splendidly delicious!" Chef Chapelle said with a smile.

i thought you were called the chef wHo doesn't smile? wth are u smiling?

Nevertheless I walked back to our counter.

TIMESKIP CAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE

After class I was bombarded with many boys heck even girls.

i just want to live peacefully

"Are you single?" "Yea! Are you single?" "Can I have your number pretty lad-" "Hey! I asked first!!"...

goodness gracious.

I looked to Soma for help but he was busy feeding his 'bLuebErRy bAbY'.

I answered some of the questions,sadly. Then excuse myself afterwards. I wanted to just eat chicken nuggets then sleep. PEACEFULLY.

As I was walking towards the dorm, I heard someone called my fIRST name. Only a certain-red head calls me that.

"(Y/NNNNNNNNNN)!!!! WAIT UPPPP!!"

lord save me.

×××××