No Going Back

It had to be a dream...right?

The heat, the gentle touches, the hungry kisses...they felt so realistic, though. Ming met Yo's questing mouth with his own, kissing him deeply, as if trying to suck the soul from his body. Yo whimpered and tried to reach for Ming, but he couldn't. Ming had his hands pinned on the blanket they were lying on.

Pha was watching from the side, not giving Ming any orders at the moment. It had never occurred to him before how hot it would be to see Yo being fucked - no, making love with Ming. Some people might think him odd, but the sight before him was beautiful, and he couldn't stop staring at it. Part of him was itching to join, but a bigger part of him held back so Ming could have this moment. After all, they had all night. No way were they stopping at one measly round.

Ming took his time, taking Yo to new heights with pleasure. He loved seeing the bliss on Yo's face, feeling him struggle to touch Ming, his smaller body covered by Ming's...it was a fantasy come true. Yo wrapped his legs around Ming's waist, pulling him in deeper, back arching as a surprised cry of ecstasy fell from his lips.

"M-Ming..."

Ming rested their foreheads together. "Gonna cum princess?"

Yo mewled, not expecting to like being called princess so much. "Pl-ease..."

Gently releasing Yo's wrists, Ming pulled Yo's hips up higher, bending the smaller boy in half and changing the angle while meeting Pha's heated gaze. "Like this?"

"Yes. And harder," Pha instructed him with a rough voice.

"Okay," Ming whispered. He snapped his hips forward, fascinated as Yo's eyes rolled back, hands clawing desperately at Ming's back.

It didn't take long for Yo to cum. Ming had to silence him with a kiss, knowing his best friend was a screamer. How did he know? Yo had fucking actually told him. Cheeky little shit.

Ming slowed, then stopped, not wanting to hurt Yo. He jolted in surprise when he felt large hands on his shoulders. Pha wasn't on the couch watching them anymore.

"Mind if I join?" Pha purred in Ming's ear.

Pha didn't wait for Ming to answer, picking up the abandoned lube - found in the basement bathroom; Forth and Beam were way too horny for their own good - and slicking up a couple fingers before slowly and tenderly pressing one inside Ming. Ming dropped his head on Yo's chest, making a whimpering sound. Yo, still coming down from his post-orgasm high, lovingly carded his hands through Ming's hair. He was thoroughly enjoying Ming's weight pressing down on him. And the view didn't hurt, either. He could feel the arousal creeping through his body while watching Pha prepare Ming.

Fuck me, that is so hot... Yo licked his lips hungrily. He was already turned on and eager for round two.

Ming made a soft sound of pain, looking over his shoulder at Pha with furrowed brows.

"Sorry," Pha soothed Ming, his free hand lightly gliding up and down Ming's side. "But if I don't prepare you thoroughly, you'll be the one unable to walk instead of Yo."

Ming couldn't talk. He couldn't be sure this was a dream anymore, not now with Pha's fingers gently opening him up and grazing a spot no one had ever touched before, not even Ming. Ming had never gone that far during masturbation before.

Yo shook his head when Pha reached for the condoms. "He hasn't cum yet, and I don't want him to wear one anyway, P'Pha."

Pha shrugged and tossed one down. While Ming had been distracted by Yo, Pha had stripped out of his clothes to join them for the second round. He rolled the condom on himself. "Did you hear Yo?"