Part 4

-"Now what is it?” you annoyingly look at Jimin as he keeps on staring at you while you were studying

-"Now what is it?” you annoyingly look at Jimin as he keeps on staring at you while you were studying. His elbow rested on your desk, him sitting on the floor with folded legs. He was still staring at you with a smile. “Are you for real?” you scrunch your nose. “Can we kiss?” “Kiss my feet" you paint his forehead and giggle as he was looking like an idiot.

-"You look like an idiot" you were wheezing. “Yahh what did you do" he exclaims before throwing a small chuckle. “I missed your laugh" Jimin says and you slowly stop to laugh. “You should go back home" you say and look back to your paper. “I don't want to" he pouts. “You’re now a King. You have so much responsibilities rather than just hanging out with me" you whine.

-"It's true but I want to spend more time with you" “You've been laying here since this morning" you glare at him. “And it's been a week, you're always here with new excuses to meet me" you sarcastically smile at him. “Okay I'm leaving" he pouts again. “Go” you nod toward the door. “I’m going for real" he again says.
-"Leave before I pinch your butt" you furrow your brows. “But in one condition” Jimin says. “What?” you ask. “This” he peeks your cheek and runs. “Yahh Park Jimin" you shout on top of your lungs.

-You were with your butlers walking toward the field to have a look at the work and something catches your attention as you were slowly approaching near the field, you see a guy working alone on the field

-You were with your butlers walking toward the field to have a look at the work and something catches your attention as you were slowly approaching near the field, you see a guy working alone on the field . “Can you give me the telescope?” you ask to one of the butler. He quickly takes out the small telescope from his pocket and hands it to you.

-"Isn't that Hoseok” you whisper as you watch him through the telescope. “Let's go" you hand the telescope back to the butler and take small steps, making sure no dirt would touch your clothe.

-"You're working hard huh" you slightly chuckle as you see Hoseok digging the field all by himself. “Your highness” he quickly bows at you. “Where are the other workers?” you ask. “They left for lunch" he replies. “What about you?” “Umm the thing is, I-I forgot to bring my lunch today" he looks down playing with his hand which was all covered with dirty mud.

-"And don't you have other clothes? I always see you with the same dull clothe” you ask. “I am just a peasant, I can barely earn something and my earnings goes to buy groceries” he awkwardly smile. “You must be hungry, come with us" you nod your head.

-"But your highness" one of your butler protests. “You're going to go against my order?” you look at the butler. “I didn't mean that” he looks down apologetically. “And you, come with us" you point at Hoseok. His mouth gapes and starts to think weather he should follow you or not.
-"This is an order of the royal princess" you announce and he nods.

_._

-"Is no one at the palace?” you look at your caretakers while butlers following you from behind. “Yeah, your highness and royal highness went out for some work" they say as they bow at you. “Umm okay, tell the chef to bring two plate of lunch at the dinning hall" you say and they nod before leaving.

-"One of you, stay with me" you call out to them. “Daehyun-ah you stay with me" you point at her and she readily comes beside you. “Bring some clothes for him" you call out one of the butler. “Your highness it's okay" Hoseok quickly says. “Fast" you command and they nod.

-"Daehyun-ah, the clothes which we were about to throw, please come with them" you say and she nods before she leaves you with Hoseok. “But your highness it's not necessary” he whines. “Shh" you shush him as you keep your finger on your lips. “The pond is over there, wash yourself and come inside the palace" you say and he nods.

-You now slowly walk inside the palace all by yourself, now you were pretty stable while walking.
-Waiting for Hoseok in the dinning hall, you start to get bore. Your legs goes numb as you continuously sit with your legs crossed. Slightly patting your legs, you hum to a song. “Your highness" you look up at the door and see Hoseok with new clothes on.

-"Come take a seat, the food's getting cold" you take the chopstick. “Yeah" he nods and walk toward you. You thought he was about to sit across you but he takes his plate and swiftly walks toward the doorframe. Stunned by his act, you watch him with wide eyes.

-"You must be shocked but I don't have a position to share a table with you. You're a princess and I am a peasant” he smiles and sits down on the doorframe. “I really don't like this thing about citizens, I am also a human don't treat me like a goddess” you sarcastically scoff.

-"Please enjoy your food and don't worry about me" Hoseok extends his palm signaling you to start eating

-"Please enjoy your food and don't worry about me" Hoseok extends his palm signaling you to start eating. Still in shock, your hand is stuck in the air. “Your highness please proceed, I can't eat until you start” he laughs. “Ahh yeah sorry" you look back at your plate and pick the cooked mushroom.

-While you and him were eating, you pick a glance at him time to time. He seemed to really enjoy the food like it was his first time eating the food. As he finishes to eat, you quickly look back at your plate. “Eh? Your highness, don't you feel to eat? your plate seems to be untouched” he asks.

-"Yeah I'm full” you lie because of the embarrassment. “You want to eat my plate?” “No your highness, I'm full" he pats his stomach. “You're like a small kid inside a man's body” you chuckle. “Am I?” he giggles. “Now I should leave, my mom must be waiting for me at home” he gets up with his empty plate.

-"Did you get the clothes for your abeonim too?” you ask

-"Did you get the clothes for your abeonim too?” you ask. “Ahh…..ummm I don't have abeonim. He died a year back" Hoseok’s breath hitches at your question. “I’m so sorry" you felt bad for asking that question. “It’s okay" he smiles. “Let me drop you home" you try to stand but your legs had gone numb.

-"Home? No, your highness it's not necessary” he goes in a panic mode. “Forget about it, can you please help me. My legs went numb" you wave at him. “Me?” he points at himself. “Yes you. Fast" you call him. Hoseok looks here and there to check if anyone's watching him.

-"Yeah" he nods and rushes beside you. He extends his arm and you slowly try to stand but your legs slips. As you loose your balance, you were about to fall but Hoseok was quick to pull you by your waist. Your body completely pressed against him, both of you looking each other in the eyes and his hot breath could be felt on your lips.

-"I'm really sorry please don't kill me" he instantly goes on his knees and you chuckle. “Yahh I am not that cruel" you say while patting his back to make him face you. “Princess” you look to your left and see your mom. “Ahh Eomonie” you slightly bow. She looks back and forth at you and Hoseok who is still bowing at you.

-"Is he that same guy? The peasant?” she looks at Hoseok. “Yeah Eomonie" you nod. “You may leave now" your mom says to him and he quickly gets up.