👑Chapter 2👑

A red carpet, line of saluting soldiers and my gang talking to four boys dressed in casual clothes.

But from their stance, they should be a part of the imperial knights the queen holds dear.

I walked in the middle of it all baffled as I can be. My face in empty yet my mind is in chaos.

Why would the queen do this? Grand entrance for mere visitors? I dont want to say this, but to her, we are just commoners, peasants.

..Something isn't right...

"Dutchess Claire." Bati sakin ni Luiesa nang makarating ako sa kinatatayuan nila,

Naaalala ko ang sinabi sa amin ni Luiesa. You will pretend to be royals so you will act like one. And that includes your honorifics.

Disgusting.

"This is Cooper Finley the one in-charge of trope number one. He will be your personal guard from now on." Napatingin ako sa lalaking nasa harapan ko.

His ashblond hair sways as the wind blew on it. His blue eyes looked intensely at me like a hunger with it's prey as he held my hand and kissed the back of it.

..I want to fucking go home already.

"It's a pleasure to meet and serve such a fine lady such as yourself, dutchess." His tender voice echoes in my ears, I looked at him-

"Lies! Are you only nice to someone if they are usable?!" The boy's voice echoed in my mind which shocked me. Did I swallow a consience or something during the past 3 years?

Unknowingly, a smile stretched on my lips.

"Its a pleasure to meet you too Cooper! I'll be in your care from noe on." I gave him my most cheerful smile I could muster.

He staggered backwards as my smile slowly disappear. Did it look scary? Did I scare him? Was it insincere?

I look at my members. Nakatingin sila sakin nang may gulat sa mukha. "What?" I asked them curiously.

Nilayo nila ako kay Cooper at nagbulungan. "What was that? Do you like him?" Lhizelle asked me. "What?! No!" Pabulong kong sigaw.

"Then why the hell are you smiling brightly at him earlier?" Daisy questioned.

"Can't I be kind once in a while?" Nagpapastantikuhan kong ani.

"My lead isn't jolly. Who are you?"

Lumapit sa akin si Luiesa saka bumulong, "I thought you would kill him, but damn... If I didn't meet Lance, I'll surely marry you." I cringed, what is she saying??

"Lueisa.." I whispered back, "..are you gay..?"

Narinig ata nila Lhizelle at Daisy kaya't naghagikhikan sila sa likod.

I looked back at the imperial guards. They stand there with a clueless smile. Its almost look cute.

Napabuntong hininga ako at umiwas ng tingin. "I realized that I need to change my attitude..." Every word I say gets quiter and quieter.

"W-what?" Ani ni Daisy. "I don't get it. What made you think like that? You're fine as you are! In fact, you're amazing!"

I was about to retort back when I saw a familiar figure walking towards us. Sumama ang mukha ko.

The Queen.

"Your Majesty." We all bow in unison when she neared us. "Rise." We raised our heads.

"My, my, You kids have grown beautifully." She looked at us from head to toe with a little smile on her face. "Of course not as beautiful as me." She said with a little bitchy laugh as a closer.

None of us showed any emotions while she keeps talking. A little while, may be after she's done with her own mini pretend conversation she finally asked us to follow her.

We went inside a limo that drove us in a empty... café? Restaurant? We passed through the employees and went in a VIP room where we all sat down.

When we all settled down, she tossed a whole bunch of ridiculously LEGAL papers stating our own royalty names.

She crossed her arms as she looked at us in spite. Gone the friendly looking queen, replaced by a manipulative bitch.

"Let's talk some royal ettiquettes and history inside your pea sized brains that decided to go at the palace in a whim." Matalim niyang ani.

And yes we stayed there overnight.

Cooper's POV

"Nice to meet you Cooper! I'll be in your care!" She cheerfully smiled at me. Teeth showing, eyes glistening, redish cheeks- I staggered backwards.

An ...angel?

What was that? It made me feel breathless. She's looks so perfect.

I glanced at her again and she was pulled away by her fellow girlfriends. Did I look weird? After all I suddenly backed away from her. Did I scare her?

"Man, what was that?" East asked me. "You looked like a horny perv." He stated. My face heated up. So I actually scared her?

"That's a first." Lumitaw si Lennon sa tabi ko.

"That you lose your mind over a girl." Dugtong ni Lennox, kambal ni Lennon.

"Agreed. You're either a snob or a flirt. But baffled? Man, that's some hot news."

Uminit ang tenga ko. "Shut up." Nakita ko na paparating ang queen so we fainted (Bow)

Sumunod na sila sa Queen and we're left alone so we went back in the palace to wait for their arrival

A/N:

Sabaw sorry...

~Diniella22