intro

average. a word used to describe a small town in Texas. Population. 248. Everyone knew everyone. It was rare if anyone new ever came to town. the town was so small, it's still unnamed. It's just space out in the world. Nothing cool, or exciting happens there. it's just... boring.
    Shelby and Gracie were just, normal seniors, attending the small high school in the boring little town. They have been friends since kindergarten. You know the basic friendship story, they met and clicked right away. it's the same thing every time. The pair had a lot of celebrities crushes, some including Robert Pattinson, Jay Ryan, etc. the list goes on. The two would sit in the attic of Gracie's house reading about the new stuff happening in other towns. the more known towns. Oh how they wished to live in a big city and run into famous people, but that was all a fantasy.
    The pair also enjoyed science. Some might say, they were obsessed. They knew everything about science. All the Newton's laws, the chemical reactions, all the rock forms. You name it, they knew it. Since living in a small town brought everyone closer. They all knew the friends loved science. That's until one day, everything changed. The pair found themselves messing with the wrong thing. They messed up. They could have possibly  changed the future. Not in a good way either. They messed with time. Fantasy's turned into their everyday lives. Things happening that they thought would never happen before.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I KNOW THIS IS JUST AN INTRODUCTION OF THE STORY, BUT ITS SOMETHING! THE FIRST CHAPTER IS COMING SOON! I PROMISE! ENOJOY THIS SUCKY INTRO WHILE THE GOOD STUFF IS IN THE MAKING! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!