~•|| Prolouge ||•~

Third P.O.V

Ava and her dads were talking about why she wants to move out of their home and into her own on a quiet evening. Ava asks her dads if she can bring her sister with her even if she knows she isn't the most responsible person, she wants to try her best for her baby sis.

"Dad? Papa?" Andrew and Devon looked behind them to see their 8 year old (h/c) haired daughter, (y/n). "Can I come with Ava?" She asks, the dads looked at each other nervously, they didn't want her to go with Ava because they knew she wasn't the most responsible person but they do know that Ava and (y/n) are like two peas in a pod. No matter how much you try to seperate them, they'll still find a way to get back to each other.

"S-Sweetie, I know you two are close but maybe it's best if you stayed with me and pop, alright?" Andrew said knowing that she'd say no. "B-But .. I wanna stay with Ava .." the girl said dissapointed, wanting to stay with her sister.

"Dad, Pop." Ava said, Andrew and Devon turned their attention to her as she looked at them seriously. "I promise that I will do my absolute best to take care of her. I'm not the most responsible person and teach myself to become more responsible by taking care of (y/n) on my own so can you please let her go with me?" Ava asked, practically begging her dads to let (y/n) go with her.

Devon and Andrew sighed. They both knew that they wouldn't be able to chamge neither of their minds about this so why keep trying?

"Okay fine .." Andrew said, (y/n) gasps and says "Really, I can stay with Ava!?" Andrew and Devon looked at eachother then their daughters and nodded

"HECK YEAH!!" (y/n) yelled celebrating and hugged her dads, Ava joined in on the hug "Thanks dad and pop." She said happily then doing a small dance party with her baby sis.

Andrew and Devon looked at their daughters terribly dancing while laughing and decides to join them, laughing along with them almost tripping and/or tripping on each others feet but still had a great night together.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N:
Sorry this was short! Since we weren't shown how Ava moved out of her parent's home so I had to compromise. | |

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

W/C: 412