Ch-21 The Audition

I'm gonna call Tsuna as Cielo in this chapter.

In the forest, head snuggled into her knees and her body comfortable by the tree. The girl was small and feeble, about eight years old. She wasn't crying, she wasn't sleeping, in fact, she wasn't doing anything.

"Axiallis of Estraneo..."

The girl's blue eyes snapped opened.

Note: I know everyone is confused by who's who and what exactly is the eye color of Erva (Axiallis). Then this is it.

Born: Blue eyes
Eight: Red eyes
12; Orange
12: Red and Orange (heterochromatic)

Axiallis sprung up, her eyes widened with cautioun as she ran out into a direction. Her swollen feet carried her faster than her breath could take. She knew she had to run away, and her life was at stake. The thing chasing after her drew her to her brink. She ran until she was out of the forest and into a town. People watched as she cut through the crowd with her tattered clothes and bloody bare feet. Some decided to be kind enough to ask her what's wrong, but she sped past them without looking back. And she didn't stop.

"Woah woah, hey, slow down," a farmiliar voice told her. She widened her eyes, realizing she couldn't stop herself. An arm caught her and pulled her behind a large sign. A group of men ran after her, but after she was pulled away, they couldn't find her.

"Where did she go?" one said.

Once they were gone the hands that clamped over her mouth let go and she swung around. The teenager grinned at her and she remembered him very clearly. She gasped, "the traveller Cielo."

"You must be the girl they called criminal," Cielo smiled, "I do wonder why though. You're pretty cute.

"You flatter me, I guess," Axiallis replied bluntly. She was still wondering about his intentions in saving her, and someone he just met once at that.

"Why did you..."

"...save me? Cielo chuckled.

Axiallis looked down at his clothes. Unlike before it was less obvious. He looked like some kind of salesman despite his young age. But what caught her attention, was the registration file for an audition. She narrowed her eyes when she saw the Vongola crest on it. An uneasy feeling came over her when she remembered Revano.

"I saved you because you were in trouble I guess," Cielo said.

"Are you trying out as Prince Revano's bodyguard?" Axiallis asked bluntly.

Cielo nodded. "That's right, there's someone I have to definitely meet in the castle."

"You know the king doesn't have any daughters right?" Axiallis deadpan.

Tears streaked down his eyes. "I'm not there to win anyone's heart. Don't make me sound bad~"

"I'm just stating the obvious," she rolled her eyes.

Cielo blinked. "You know, you don't look as timid as when I first met you. You look so tough now."

Axiallis just stared at him blankly as if the answer to that was the most obvious thing in the world. She replied, "I was sleepy at the time. And Reborn was pretty scary. I'm like this because you're not scary at all."

"I don't? Haha, you'll see," Cielo smiled, "but there must be a reason you're running."

"There is," she said.

"I heard your conversation with Revano-ni. You, are you looking for Rezano-look-alike and the white hair woman?" Axiallis grumbled,

"You know them?" Cielo was interested immediately.