five.

Maleah Brooks

1 month later....

Perfect...

" Thanks girl, my hair looks bomb." the girl said admiring herself in the mirror.

"Your welcome." I replied and she walked out of the door.

After Sierra's birthday , a lot of people were asking who did her hair. Since then I've been booked like crazy.

benji 💙: i'm coming to get you in like a hour so be ready
: and who said i wanted to come with you ?
benji 💙: like i said be ready

I rolled my eyes at his text and started packing up my hair stuff. Speaking of Benji he really cool as hell. Over the last month we been getting to know each other on some friends kind of stuff. I can't lie though I'm kind of catching feelings for him, he's such a cool and down to earth guy.

Since I was already dressed , I decided to scroll on instagram until Benji got here.

@sierraa.j

Liked by @benjii_3x and 12,468 others@sierraa

@sierraa.j wild bad 🐆🐆🔥
@leahmichelle besttt 💞💞
@benjii_3x where you going dressed like that ?
view all 356 comments

@shotsbymarcus

20,000 likes

@shotsbymarcus the worst things always happen to the best people...pray for my moms

@therealadoniswebb praying for mama brooks

view all 2,467 comments

After I seen what Marcus posted up of our mom I decided to pray for her. He was right the worst things do always happen to the best people.

Right after I finished my prayers Benji knocked on the door. I quickly wiped my stray tears and made my way to the door.

" Look at you listening to daddy." he said, walking in my apartment.