fourty five.

Maleah Brewster
two weeks later..

I Miss You..

" Princess you look so pretty." I cooed, walking into Lani's room. Today is officially her first day of 1st grade.

" Thank you mommy." she smiled.

" Kapree look at your big sister." Benji said, coming in the room.

" Hi sissy." Lani said, reaching for her." I love you." she said, kissing her. I loved seeing Kapree and Lani bond and I hope they can stay this close forever.

" Ok y'all we need to go." I said.

Lani handed Kapree back to Benji and she grabbed her book bag.

" Remember Lani's first day last year." Benji chuckled.

" Wow a lot can really happen in a year." I said.

" Time flies." he said.

" You was begging to get back together, now look at us." I laughed.

" Look where that got me. You said yes and I do." he said.

" And did." I said, holding out my hand.

As soon as we pulled up to the school we all got out of the car.

" I don't need both of y'all to come with me." Lani said.

Well excuse us.

" Why not ?" I asked.

" Because i'm a big girl now mommy. Big girls only need one person to walk them into school." she said.

" Oh my bad." I laughed.

" Who do you want to walk you in bug ?" Benji asked.

" I want you to." she said pointing at Benji.

" Okay well. Have a good day at school princess. Mommy loves you so so so much." I said hugging her.

" I love you too mommy." she said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

She gave Kapree a kiss and then they walked inside of the school. Kapree was starting get fussy , so I knew she was hungry.

" You hungry mama." I said, getting her out of the seat.

As soon as I got her out she started hitting my boobs. In the middle of me feeding her Benji came back.

" I want next." Benji said, pointing at my boobs.

" Boy please." I said, rolling my eyes.

I finished feeding her and then I put her back in the seat. Once we got back to the house I put Kapree in her room.

"Ight baby i'm out . I love you." I said, grabbing my keys.

" Be safe out there. I love you." he said kissing my cheek. I gave him a kiss and then walked out of the house.

Today is what would been my dads 52 birthday. I wanted to pay a visit to his graveyard , because i've never been before. When he first died none of us went because none of us could take it. And even after that I still couldn't go.