━━ chapter four

( ❑❑❑ )

( 004. ceo of reveluvs )

haneul pulled jaehyun into an evening bazaar, the area's colorfulness reflecting on both their irises.

the entire place was lively, lights of different tints leading each way to walk. indistinct chatter by both buyers and sellers filled the compressed surroundings. these people's noises were accompanied a gigantic speaker which served as the central source of music, blasting a mix of genres.

it wasn't his type of community.

"buy anything you want," haneul said. ". . well, with your money of course."

before she could freely check out each stall, jaehyun's questioning made her halt.

"do you think they accept the black card?"

she scoffed at his sudden flex. "miss me with that rich bullshit."

( ❑❑❑ )

both met at the parking lot, dropping by to place their things inside the car to explore some more without having occupied hands.

"what did you buy?"

"nothing."

haneul noticed how awfully secretive the boy was as he clutched the plastic bag full of the things he bought closer to him for her to be unable to see.

"what is it?" she repeated, dragging the last word longer.

for about ten minutes, she kept nagging him to at least tell her what it was. and being the sly curious bitch she is, the girl found the perfect opportunity to snatch the bag from his hands while he was distracted.

she skimmed through its contents, grinning after realizing what it was. "woah that's . . a shit ton of red velvet."

oh damn jaehyun's a reveluv.

"give it back, hey!"

they acted like one of those high school cliché pairs, except it was him reaching out for the object and her slightly running away.

"ooh, i wanna see you dance to red flavor," haneul proposed, "do it or i'll livestream this."

"then livestream all you want i'm not gonna dance—"

the press.

jaehyun didn't want to do it at all, but then again, there'd be less audience if he just did what she told inside that empty parking lot with his secretary (and a small group of kids by the side), rather than another video for the public's eyes to see. he figured they'd most definitely analyze more than those simple albums inside the video.

"awww, don't be ashamed! it's for my and those kids' eyes only."

well, what could he even do?

rest in peace, my beautiful image.

( ❑❑❑ )

━ ♡ gabi's notes

rip jaehyun's ceo image 😔

but him dancing to red flavor and getting all shy >>