Meeting Humair and Rose !

Today is finally the day I'm going to meet Humair. I woke up early and got ready with a mix of excitement and nerves. As I stepped out of my home, there was a strange feeling in my chest—something I couldn't quite name. It was a sensation I had never experienced before. "What is this, Allah? Please protect me from all harm and evil eyes," I silently prayed.

On my way to the airport, I arrived an hour early and waited for Humair. But even as I waited, I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching me. I glanced around to see who it might be, but saw no one. Deciding to ignore the uneasy feeling, I focused on waiting for Humair.

There were still 45 minutes left before he would arrive, so I decided to grab some coffee at the airport café. As I sat there with my cup, a little girl came up to me and handed me a rose. "Aww, how sweet! Thank you, little one," I said, giving her kisses on both cheeks. Curious, I asked, "But why are you giving me this rose?"

She replied with a shy smile, "Your prince charming asked me to give it to you." I was taken aback and couldn't help but smile and blush. Why would Humair send a rose through this adorable girl? I playfully said, "Where is my prince charming? I'm here waiting for him, and he's playing games to keep me on edge!" The girl turned and pointed behind her. Just then, I realized he was approaching from behind me. Before I could say anything more, I heard his voice.

"Baby..." Humair called out. I ran to him and hugged him tightly. "Alright, I'm here now. Let me get a good look at you," he said, gently pulling back from the hug to take in every detail of me from head to toe. "I missed you so much," he said, his eyes filled with warmth.

"I missed you too," I replied with a smile.

"Shall we go? I'm tired," Humair asked.

"Okay, let's go," I agreed.

As we were about to leave, an inexplicable unease washed over me again. It felt like something was wrong, like I was leaving something important behind. What could it be? I came to meet Humair, and now I'm leaving with him—so why does it feel like something's still unresolved? Only Allah knows.