Daisuke intro

💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴

You perhaps already know who I am. I'm the Daisuke kambe, not that I mean to brag about it but you see I'm the richest teen you may know, I come from the richest well-known family which is called kambe household. Sometimes it can be overwhelming like going to school or going out shopping and etc, but it haves its perks or at least what I like to say.

But sometimes I just want to have a normal life, like not being constantly watched by mutable people. I just want to experience being a normal teen, or at least having someone that treats me like a human being and not just someone who spends too much time shopping and wasting money. But enough of me ranting about that stuff, you may want to know what I'll like to do in my spare time but to be honest, the only thing I do is boxing, staying home or going shopping with Suzue.

One of the most important people in my life is my sister named Suzue and my grandmother named Kikuko. They've been apart of my life since I was born and I'll like to admit they been a big part of why I'll like to become a better person, not to mention sometimes my grandmother frightens me when I spend way too much money. Also when my sister constantly watching me which I don't mind because sometimes I do stupid thing's that may get me in trouble but hey, it's what I do best or at least what they say.

One thing I'm the proudest of that I finally came out to my family that I am gay. It all started when I finally decided to tell my grandma and my sister that I like boys, which my sister was happy about it and my grandma just said she hopes I'll find someone who can handle me and all my craziness with a big smile which almost made me cry. I have such a great family. we'll that's all I can tell you guys thank you for listening to my intro, well byeeeee.
~~~~

I hope y'all will like this story it's my first story so far an ill hope I can do more well byeee again:))))))♥️