Haru intro

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

  Hey guys, some of y'all probably know who I am, some of y'all probably don't but who cares. The thing is my name is Haru Kato, I'm eighteen years old and I love many things such as hanging out with my friends, cooking, skateboarding, and mostly eating ramen. My dream job one day is to become a detective.

  I wouldn't say my life is boring it's just not that amusing, ok it's probably the same thing but I just like to stick to the basics, and as long as I'm fine with that then it's ok. But sometimes I do agree that I need to switch things up, but that's for another day. As you may know that I like boys, but all the boys at my school are probably straight or some haven't come out of the closet, which is really sad because you should get to love who you want to love. My family and friends are really supportive of the decision I made which made me really happy, I'm glad I have people who can accept me for who I am or who I've become.

  One thing that's interesting in my school lately is that there's this new boy and he's already popular. My friend Saeik Mahoro is already crushing on him, actually, mostly all the girls have. I think his name is Daisuke, I feel kinda bad for him but hey it's not my problem. However, he seems pretty rich with the clothes he wears and he doesn't sit with anybody. And no I'm not stalking him, it's just that he's been the talk of my school recently and plus we have like three classes together. Not that I plan on talking to him he just seems interesting.

          🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

   Sorry everyone for not posting I've been pretty business with online school, and it's really taking all of my time 😔😂 but I'm glad I was able to post today and probably tomorrow. Until then I'll see you guys soon byeeeeee.