Chapter 1

Miko was tired, so very tired. Tired of her host parents, tired of all the stupid rules they had. And plan tired of having to freedom. She has a big sports duffle bag packs of her things, and a suitcase full of clothes.

She double checked her duffle bag, and she nodded as she had everything. She had an old backpack full of snack bars and other snack foods she could live off of for the mean time. So when she knew her host parents were sleeping she snuck out her three bags with her.

She looked both ways and bolted down the street. Hoping to get to the autobots. But they'd likely send her back home. So she made for the wilderness.

"I won't go back there" she said walking along the side of the road.

Miko looked around and sat by some rocks staying close to the side hidden from the road. She laid her head on her suitcase.

(Morning)

Miko woke up and walked off away from the road. Wishing she brought water with her. But she was in such a rush to get out she forgot. But she was ok with that. She could look for water. She could use a fruit cup even.

Her phone buzzed and she checked it to see a text from her host mother. She frowned and ignored it. Not wanting to hear from them.

"Grab her!" A voice yelled scaring Miko greatly.

"HEY, LET ME GO YOU JERKS!, STOP IT!" She screamed but was thrown into a car and her bags in the trunk.

"Your going to help us kid, we remember you" a man said driving off.

"Like I'd help creeps like you" Miko frowned.

"Oh trust me you will hehehe you will" he laughed.

"......sigh..."

Jack and Raf waited for Miko and when she didn't show up they knew something was wrong. He pulled out his phone and called his mother.

Raf frowned as he could only wonder where Miko was. Why didn't Bulkhead show up with her? But then Bulkhead did pull up but Miko wasn't with him.

"Have you seen Miko?!" He asked.

"No she isn't with you?" Jack asked his mother still on the phone.

"No, she wasn't at home either! I don't know where she is" Bulkhead said.

"Ok, cmon Raf we're going to Base" Jack said jumping into Bulkhead with Raf in the back.

(Secret location)

Miko sat in a room. Her stuff was left with her, which confused the girl but she didn't ask questions. She turned her phone off so they wouldn't take it from her and kept it in her pocket.

The men had a guard outside her door. Neither said a word to each other. But Miko wished she had gone to the bots now.

(Nemesis)

Soundwave was watching the satellites he hacked into and saw Miko get taken. So he decided to trick his master into sending someone to the secret base to get the girl.

"What is it Soundwave?" Megatron asked.

Soundwave showed some feeds of what he found saying mech may have found something a relic likely. And so Megatron smirked.

"They won't have any use for it, I'll have Knockout go get it" the warlord said.

Knockout was currently in the med bay with the seeker. Both talking to each other and joking. Having a good laugh until Megatron came in.

Starscream screamed as he toppled over the side of the berth and fell to the floor. Knockout quickly looked back and forth from Starscream to Megatron.

"Sigh....Knockout I have a mission for you" Megatron said.

"Me my lord?" Knockout blinked.

"Yes Soundwave said mech found something. They may have a relic and so I want you to go get it" Megatron said leaving.

"....Alone?! Tsk lovely" Knockout frowned as he saw Starscream standing again.