Intro

Our three friends, Guts, Naruto, and Puck are walking on a hill, heading towards a certain place to train for a while. Naruto was walking around with nothing but half ripped black sweatpants and his feet were covered in mud.

"Oi Guts", Naruto called out to his new companion, "How long until we get there?".

"Just a while longer, this little witch likes to isolate herself from the world so she lives deep in the woods along with her master. Only there can Caska be safe without worrying about the Apostles or other evil spirits coming after her at night".

Naruto looked at Guts and felt the feeling of faint sadness coming from within Guts, just by looking at him Naruto could notice that he'd been through so much. It was as if he had shut off his hatred and anger to be able to still live as a human. It's as if, shutting that hatred and anger away, is keeping him sane. It feels like there's only one thing keeping him from going insane. But what is it? His ambition? It's as if Guts is holding on to a string of life, if that string cuts loose, he'll never be sane again.

"Guts, who's this Caska?", Naruto asked scratching his head.

Guts clenched his jaw, "Nobody, you don't need to worry about that Naruto".

Naruto looked at the ground for a moment before suddenly stopping and put his arm in front of Guts's chest, "Hold it. I sense an ominous presence coming towards us".

Guts looked at him confused until the side of his neck started to bleed, he wiped the blood from his neck and looked at Naruto astonished, 'This kid', he thought, 'He sensed the Apostle coming before I did! How can he? Does he have a Brand too? No... There's no sign of a Brand on his body whatsoever... What is this kid-'

"Guts! Watch out!", yelled Puck as a giant arm crashed down between Guts and Naruto, as the two of them dashed out the way while Puck hung onto Guts's hair.

"FOOOOD! SACRIFICE! THE DEAD MAN WALKING! BUT... WHO IS THIS CHILD?!"

"An Apostle!", Guts shouted, "Kid! Get out the way! I'll take care of-"

Naruto ignored him and instinctively dashed at the Apostle and kicked him in the jaw, he grabbed onto the Apostle's arm and flipped around onto his back, but was grabbed by the arm by a giant hand, throwing him at a nearby tree.

"This thing... I must kill it!", the Apostle said as it stomped towards Naruto.

Guts wielded his sword and dashed at the Apostle and swung the giant sword at it's shoulder. The Apostle slapped the sword with his hand and stared at Guts.

"I'll deal with you later, sacrifice!"

Guts scowled, "NO YOU WON'T!", he yelled, "I WON'T LET YOU!", he dashed at the Apostle and jumped in the air as he swung the sword forwards.

The Apostle's form changed, it grew up to twelve feet tall, horns grew from it's head and it's chin. It grew long and bulky arms, it's shoulders grew broader. His skin grew scales and a long scaly tail. It roared at Guts, showing it's yellow canine teeth.

"JUST DIE ALREADY!", it roared as it grabbed Guts by the neck and slammed him into the ground, destroying it in the process.

Guts's ribs broke as he was slammed into the ground and blood spat out from his mouth. He was then grabbed by the arm and was thrown at another nearby tree.

Guts held his side as his ribs repaired due to the armor he had on, "This is bad! I still haven't recovered from the last time I fought! At this point, I'll.... No! I CAN'T AND I WON'T DIE!", Guts yelled as he tried to get up but slipped and fell back down.