Bloody, Bloody Snow

The creatures– we'll call them hellhounds– howled and started flying into houses.

Guts grinned, "Naruto, you take the left side of town, I'll take the right. Got it?".

Naruto grew an evil smile, "Yes.", though he claims he hates fighting, he enjoys the thrill and excitement of shedding blood against his enemies, "I'll see you by dawn."

"Don't die kid.", Guts said patting him on the back.

"Same goes for you."

Guts smiled, "Alright then.", he said.

"Let's go!", they yelled in unison as they went their separate ways.

Slan flapped her wings in the air and stood there with her arms crossed, "Well, looks like it will take a while. Might as well pleasure myself by the screams of the citizens and my precious creations being sliced up! Ohhh~ I can't wait to fuck you... Naruto! So young and fresh! I can't wait to make you fuck me!", she yelled licking her lips and sliding two fingers down to her womanly area.

~With Naruto~
Naruto was running the streets of Vritanis and slicing up monsters without a moment's hesitation. He sensed an energy from above, so he jumped on a wall onto another building, he punched a whole through the building and stuck his hand there. The creature swooped in, it's claws out, but Naruto raised his giant blade and cleanly sliced it's head off, as blood sprayed on him and everywhere.

He was still on the building and he saw that there was a window right next to him, he kicked in the window and swooped inside.

"Shit. I was late.", he said as he saw the horrendous sight before him.

The walls of the room were covered in blood, the floor was filled with guts and intestines. There was a naked body of a woman in a corner, her intestines out and bloody. Residual of semen was all over her face and her womanly parts.

"This is beyond fucked up!", Naruto said walking out the room and going into the next. What else could he do? Give the poor lady a pat on the head and say "Get well soon?". He can't do shit. Nothing. Nada. He'll just have to speed up the pace and try his best not to be too late. He'll try to save as much people as he can. But, heroes can't save everybody.

Naruto sensed a creature in a room, he kicked down the door and dashed inside with his blade ready to slice up some motherfuckers.

But the room was empty. That didn't mean Naruto couldn't sense the fucker above him. The creature lounged at him from above and Naruto dashed back swinging his blade as he did so. The creature barely dodged the giant blade coming at him. It slashed its large claw at him, making Naruto's blade slip out of his hands and the blade slid across the room.

"You gotta be kidding me!", Naruto yelled out disappointed that he had lost his grip on the blade, "Woah! Hold on buddy!", Naruto shouted as the creature continued to slash at him, but Naruto swiftly dodged as he made his way across the room.

"We can talk this out! Woah! Watch it!", Naruto said barely missing a claw to the face, "Ya know! You remind me of somebody!", he said dodging to the right, changing his trajectory furthering him away from his blade.

"All you're missing is a hockey mask! And a big ass machete!", he jumped in the air and kicked the hellhound in the side of its face, and bounced off of him towards his blade as he said, "I believe his name was-", he finally reached his blade.

"Jason Go Fuck Yourself!", he yelled out quickly slicing it's head off. He sighed, "It was Jason Voorhees but it's not like you'd understand me either way."