Chapter 12: Starring at the Problem

Its been two weeks since we've heard that monsters are coming for us. And believe me, it was one hell of a schedule.

Day 1:
Forgot to get some food and went back to Monster Island. While gathering some bread and water, got spotted by a monster and it called Undyne. She chased us until Sans got the energy to teleport.

Day 2-5:
Normal day at the island. Nothing good, nothing bad.

Day 6:
Got a mystery package from my monster friends. I opened it and saw a phone with all my friends' phone numbers on it, then got a text from Alphys.
Alphys: Hey (Y/N)... Im sorry.
You: For what?
Alphys: Undyne's my girlfriend. I told her that we hung out when we first met and now she's trying to capture you.
You: Its okay Alph, I know this day would come anyways.
Alphys: Youre a good friend. Oh! I still have some experiments to do. Text you later!

Day 7-8:
Another normal day.

Day 9:
Gone to get some more supplies. But this time we wore some cloaks to hide our faces. Worked like a charm

Day 10-14:
Papyrus decided to cook some feel good spaghetti every day.

<><><><><> Back to the Present <><><><><>

Its another normal day, and it was starting to get boring in the island. I followed Sans into the supply room and saw nothing but rats eating breadcrumbs so we decided to got to Monster Island. Papyrus stayed in the island to cook more spaghetti.

Later, we arrived. We put on the hoods of our cloaks and went down the ship. Sans went to Grillby's and I went to the bazaar. I took some food and quickly left. Sans caught up to me holding a bottle of ketchup. While we were running, we decided to slow down to look if someone is following us. Then I bumped into Undyne. "Oh um, Im sorry" I said and tried to play it cool. "Oh its okay. Also if you see a human, quickly tell me." Just then when me and Sans resumed walking, the wind blew ous hoods down.

Undyne quickly turned to me getting ready to chase. We both ran as fast as we can. I was trying to keep up with Sans so we can teleport back to the ship but Undyne was throwing spears at him. When all of us slowed down to get some energy, Undyne threw something that circled around us and landed on Sans's hands. I ran to him and saw handcuffs. It was glowing a vibrant yellow. Sans tried to teleport but he couldn't. "Magic Handcuffs" She said and started chasing us again until we ended up at a short cliff leading to the ocean. We looked around for a way out and saw a small rowboat at the bottom but it only had room for one of us.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked him looking at the angry fish lady walking up to us. Without any time to lose, Sans pushed me down the short cliff. I landed on the water. I climbed on the boat. "Sans! Jump down!" I said even if theres no space. He nodded saying 'No' and used all the magic he can make to teleport me. He blasted a magic orb that exploded on me. I opened my eyes and saw that I was at the middle of the ocean. The only thing I have is a sack of food I got from the island. "N-No...." I said to myself, tears rolling down my eyes. "Why does it have to be him? I'm the one they're trying to capture" I punched the boat which moved a bit. "I just wish I never got here in the first place...." I said as I looked at the setting sun. When the stars started to appear, I thought of the good times I had with him. The time we first met, my first time at Grillby's, our first date, all of it was gone...

As I look at my reflection I saw something at the distance. A blob of water hovered close to me. It started to change shape. Its shaped like a man now. He was taller than me, I cant see his face because he was looking at the other direction. "Um, Hello?" I said. He stood there then turned around. My eyes widened when I found out that he's

My Dad