Jealousy

We headed in the mall and looked around. First we headed into a clothing store for an outfit. After a while I seen Luca with a girl. My friends didn't notice but I did. I tried not to think anything bad. 'Maybe it is just his sister!' I thought to myself and let it go. After a while I look back and I seen that he gave her a little peck on the lips! I panicked. Siblings don't do that.

"What are you look-" Alaska stop and looked where I am looking. "Its probably his sister."

"He kissed her." I say. My voice sounded broken. She hugged me.

"Guys we need to go." She says then points to where I was looking. They nod and Dakota pays for her outfit and we left. I stopped in my tracks.

I open my phone and call him. He looks at his phone and ignores my call. I was more broken now. I wanted to faint and pass out. We left out the mall and got in the car. I wanted to cry.

"Lets go." Alaska starts the car and we head to school.

"Well at least I have my outfit!" I giggle a little. I can tell she was trying to ease up the moment.

We made it to school and just in time to go to class early. We get our seats in the back of the class and chill there for a while. Then Luca comes in. We went silent. It was kinda awkward. He didn't say anything and neither did we. Finally it was the end of the day and it was time to leave. Before I could get into the car Luca taps my shoulder.

"Hey. Thanks for inviting me last night." He gives me a little smirk.

"No problem." I get in the car and slam the door. "Drive." I say to Alaska and we leave. I look back and see him get into the car with a girl. Alaska seen her too.

"Hes just a bitch. Fuck him alright he is nothing."

"I do want to fuck him." I say under my breath.

We made it home and mom was already cooking dinner. "How was your guys day?" I didn't say anything. I just went up in my room.

I plopped down on my bed and screamed in my pillow. I hear a knock on my door. "Come in." I roll over to see who it is. Luca. I roll back.

He sits on the foot of my bed. "Hey." Thats it? Just a 'hey'. After what I saw I didn't even want to speak to him. He laughs. "I know you saw me dipshit." I roll over to see his grey hazel sparkle eyes. "Theres his cute face!" He smiles which warms my heart.

I roll back. "Then why did you kiss her and holding hands and shit." He laughs. Laughs! Like this is funny. I don't think this is very funny! 

"I don't think this is very funny!"

"Yes it is. Your jealous."

I turn over. I look him in his eyes. "No I am not. I don't even like you bitch."

"Oh so I am a bitch now."

I sit up. "Yes you are! Because you think you can just-" I get stopped with a kiss. He kissed me! He kissed me! I push him. I didn't want to stop but I didn't want to seem to desperate either.

"W-What?" Was all that I said. I didn't know how to react. 

"You liked it don't lie." I looked deep into his eyes. Then kissed him again. 

"What about your little thing at the mall." I blurt out turning around.

"She is nothing." I look him up and down. 

"Right." I say sarcastically. Then he leaves. I let out a big sigh of relief. 

I felt so tense. Why did he kiss me! I didn't want him to go but I let him. I had to keep this to myself.