FINAL SIGN OFF

Y'all y'all y'all
I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE THAT WE REACHED 700 READS.
I AM JUST GOBSMACKED!
yes I use old people words

AND TO CELEBRATE
I HAVE DECIDED
I SHALL WRITE ANOTHER FANFICTION ON JAMILTON.

It will be about office stuff because I am currently doing an internship and I sort of have an idea on how they work.

Plus!! I am starting college in a few weeks. I'm studying neuroscience, and plus I'm starting to learn sign language on my own, because I want to research on differently-abled and non-verbal people in the future - aka a neuropsychology specialization. So I might not update as regularly.

But rest assured that the second fanfic is coming.

Update - it's gone up! It's called "A Million Things I Haven't Done [Jamilton]" and you can access it through my profile.

Also, I'm on AO3, same username, if you wanna follow!

also. I love y'all. No matter who you are, the fact that you are taking time out to read my stupid fanfiction about two men who lived 300 to 400 years ago is wonderful, and my heart shall soon be divided into pieces because my heart goes out to you (can you tell that I'm not particularly adept at social situations?) and I hope you enjoyed it.

Hamilnerdom OUT