-𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠-

*Credits to the artist*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*No One's P.O.V*

Yozmo Kashi was not your average high school teen, on May 6th his bullies accidentally pushed him off the school building while messing around insistently killing him, Kashi's twin sister Yozmo Miya, committed suicide when she had been told her older brother was killed. They find themselves waking up in a white filled room, not a hospital room, no, they were surrounded by clouds

An oldish looking man sat at a table drinking tea, with a tv next to him turned off, Miya had crawled behind her brother having a frightened face, Kashi on the other had didn't look fazed at all.

"W-wh-who a-are you?" Miya stuttered "Ah, your here. I'm god, who else would i be?" God said with a small chuckle at the end "I-I don't under-understand, I thought i-i-i d-died.." "What are you saying, You didn't die-" "She committed suicide after she heard you died.."

"Why? why did you..." Kashi's words faded as he looked down, away from his twin "S-sorry i -" don't apologize" he interrupted "I-i just c-cou-ouldn't b-bare to be a-alone.. y-your a-all i-i h-have y-you- you idiot!" she yelled, crying as Kashi pulled her in a tight hug, a ting a guilt hitting him as God coughed to get their attention "Why don't you come sit, i'll explain."

"S-so wh-why aren't w-w-we dead?" "I wanted to send you to another world, filled with powers, villians and heros, since your life ended short. You can bring your stuff from your world to the other, but you can not message nor call others.-" "-A-and we w-will have eac-eachother r-right?" "Uh-" god started as he glanced at Kashi, he had a glare that made a shiver crawl up his back       "-I uh, i can work something out.." "YAY!!" Miya squealed as she lached to her brothers arm.

"Damn that kid is scary" God thought with a pouty face, "Meanie" he mumbled "What was that?" Kashi asked staring at god with a face that could rival Todoroki's, an amusing glare in his eyes. "Nothing.." God muttered glancing away, sipping his tea.

*Time skip after God explained what the world was about*

"Okay, got all your stuff?" God asked as Kashi nibbled on some chocolate, and Miya sucking on a lollipop, having her arm intertwined with her brothers. "Mhm" they both mumbled. "Alright then, have fun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

387 words