THAT ONE QUESTION

Their lockdown romance is full blown.... Everyday they are inching more closer to each other...emotionally as well as physically...the intimacy is on rise with each passing day...they are enjoying this time to themselves....they don't have to answer to the outside world...it's just him and her...having the whole house to themselves has given them much needed privacy to explore their bond in all lights.
The days are easy and the evenings are romantic...they keep finding more ways to make it special and romantic....specially sid is on fore-front....however to the outside world he is not as expressive but for her he is making all the efforts every now and then...Sana is loving all this attention she is getting from Sid...that she had always craved for...they are nice and naughty...

Cooking together has been a lockdown ritual for them...in fact they enjoy all the chores together...helping each other...Sid being at his notorious best.... finding ways to be as romantically troublesome as he can...she cooks the breakfast while he takes the turn making the tea...he chops the veggies and does all the prep work while she cooks.... he cleans the dishes and she cleans the kitchen and dining area.... Taking turns in mopping and dusting...however sid hates to make his bed... he always have...and she knows...he waters the plants instead...and she makes their bed...they play cards...board games and online games...chit chat...enjoy the balcony in the evening and even late at night... in short enjoying lockdown to the fullest...

One fine morning, the soft sunrays peep through the chink in the curtains...falling on Sana...disturbing her sleep...however Sid is still sleeping peacefully...encumbering her...his hand is over her tummy...holding her close...and his one leg over her...typically how he is used to sleeping with her since bigg boss days...they can't sleep without cuddling....the warmth of their bodies provide a certain solace to their souls....it is pure... Sana looks at him in awe...he looks peaceful while sleeping...a subtle smile of contentment curves on his lips making him look even cuter... Sana blushes looking at him...thinking of how he can't even sleep without cuddling her...how he always wants her close to him... it is a very special feeling..

While he is sleeping, Sana decides to surprise him with breakfast in bed... it will be more of a brunch...owing to their disturbed routine caused by this lockdown... She softly shifts his hand and legs over a pillow...making it as cozy as she could in her absence...she showers and prays before getting into the kitchen...she is more familiar with the kitchen in the house now...she plans to make aloo paratha and chai...checking in the fridge for the getting all the essentials ready...she preps the filling and also keeps ready the brew for tea...for the milk and ginger to be added just before serving...
As she is just about to sift the flour for the dough... she finds a pair of hands enveloping her from behind...and she gives out a brief scream...only to find Sid kissing her right cheek... still sleepy...finding it tough to open his eyes... "oyeee tu kab utha?? Abhi to so raha than aa" she asks knowing that her plan of surprising him with the breakfast in bed is now ruined...

"ummm..tu nahi hoti to mujhe neend nahi aati...chal na please thodi der aur sona hai mujhe" he says while still holding her...

"kya yaar main to tere liye surprise plan kar rahi thi...socha tha tujhe breakfast in bed dungi....but tu to uthh gaya...ab now baby no more sleeping...jaa fresh ho jaa..main ready karti hoon garam garam paratha..okk"

"maine already brush kar liya hai..but fir bhi ankhe nahi khul rahi hain...tu kyu uth gayi yaar...thoda aur sona tha mujhe"

"achha chal koi nahi brunch kar ke dubara so jana..thik hai..chal hat..jaldi jadi aata lagane de mujhe"

He still doesn't leave her..and tightens his hold around her waist..kissing her on her cheeks "aise hi kar kaam aaj..ye teri saza hai mujhe sone nahi dene ki"

"sidhartttt....hatt jaaa kutte....lad gaya mujhpe...mujhe aata goonthna hai na baby
pani lene de..door hatt ab..sara romance kaam ke time hi soojhta hai tujhe kya? Chal chod mujhe" she says mixing salt in the sifted flour

Sidnaaz : LOCKDOWN LOVE SAGA (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें