ZOR KA JHATKA

Sid finds it tough to understand Sana's sudden ruffled behavior....he is little pensive....thinking now what could have left her irritated.... What wrong has he done that he shouldn't have.... they have kissed before....they have made love...they have got intimate....talked and discussed about so many things openly...now what's wrong..why is she suddenly annoyed.... his mind is unable to solve it.

"aisa kya kiya maine?? Kya ho gaya hai isko..kuch pehli baar to nahi ho raha hai...mood nahi hai to kab bol ke batana seekhegi ye ladki....waise to itni bakwas karti hai....itne dino se itna openly samjha raha hoon...kuch hai to mujhe to bol hi sakti hai na...lekin ye achanak aise behave karti nahi hai sana...there must be something that she isn't able to express freely.....but why?? What is stopping her? Does she not trust me still?"

thinking further that he deserves an explanation..she may not find it appropriate...its alright but atleast he deserves to know the reason... he heads to the terrace adjoining to their bedroom....this little space has seen a lot more.....love...fights...romance....kisses...coaxing ...cuddling...discussions....laughs and giggles...tears and happiness...this terrace has served as a safe place for them in this lockdown time.... They absolutely love spending time there....more than bedroom it has become "OUR PLACE" for both of them.... Sana is perplexed....

"kaise batau isko?? Batau ya nahi...waise kabhi naa kabhi to aage to batana hi hai..pata to lag hi jana hai aage...but abhi sahi time hai ya nahi?? Kya sochega wo?? Waheguru....kaise batau?"

just then Sid taps on her shoulders....she turns sideways...looking at him....still thinking of how to tell him...how to break the reason of her sudden flip....its not that she doesn't long for his touch...but should she? While mingled on her own...sid notices that she is still thinking.... Sid just hugs her from the back.... Resting his chin on her right shoulder....kissing on her cheeks "kya ho gaya baby? Its alright if you don't feel like...pehle bhi bola hai na you have a right to say "NO" to absolutely anything...lekin bolna zaruri hai hai na.. no nahi bolegi to mujhe yes hi lagega...hai na...I am sorry if I have hurt you...mazak mazak me ho gaya wo...probably wo moment hi aisa tha...but its ok...I won't do it again...its alright...tu thik hai?"

A smile automatically curves on her lips.... Her mind weaves a mischievous idea and she plays along... "mazak mazak me bhot kuch ho jata hai sid" she says trying to hold back her giggle.... "chod mujhe..mere tummy ko itni jor se mat pakad..plz"

"kya ho gaya hai tujhe baby....bakegi jaldi....reason to bata yaar..itna to deserve karta hi hoon na main"

God it is getting tough for her to hold her laugh....she bites her lower lip to stop herself from giving away this drama... "wo mujhe tujhe kuch batana tha....but samajh nahi lag raha hai kaise bolu....tu kya sochega..pata nahi"

"kya samajh nahi lag raha hai BIWI" He kisses her cheeks...still holding softly on her tummy "aur tu itna sharma kyu rahi hai...what's the matter"

"wo actually....kuch nahi aise hi" she knows sid hates leaving the things midway...it annoys him the most.

"shehnaaz plz...u know I don't like it...finish off what you wanted to say...kuch nahi sochunga main...dimag se nikal de apne...bolegi plzz"

Just then sana keeps her handover his gently... while he is holding her through tummy....fakes a shy look...looks sideways squinting a bit at him...looks down biting her own lips and says "sidharttttt....I think I am pregnant"

Sid utters an exasperated "WHAT... tu sach bol rahi hai shehnaaz?"

Sana just bends her neck back and kisses him on his left cheek...shying a little...holding his hand gently on her tummy..while she notices his exasperated look..his eyes little widened.

"tu sach bol rahi hai baby" he asks repeatedly turning her to face him..while she just manages to hide her face in her palm...anticipating a berserked Sid...but to her dismay...sid hugs her even tightly....kissing on her forehead he says "I am so happy baby...thank you for everything"

Shehnaaz panics... "tu thank you bol raha hai? Sach me sidharttt...tune suna maine kya kaha"

"haan...behra nahi hoon main....wait...ek minute ruk" he whisks inside and gets his phone...sana is stunned looking at his reaction.... He really seems happy..... just then she finds sid on a call.

"hello preeti.....tere ya neeti ke gynec ka no bhej na please....nahi kuch khas nahi...wo actually sana...ok whatsapp kar de...haan haan...batata hoon...yes tera reference de dunga....kyaa??? nahi mom ko karta hoon call..abhi tak nahi kiya...socha tujhse pehle no le lu" and he bids bye to her

Sidnaaz : LOCKDOWN LOVE SAGA (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें