CHAPTER 7

Hi'Ilani in the MM!

DYANA POV

I saw a guy standing there with a gun to my baby boy's head. He was wearing all black and he had on a black ski mask. All he did was run out the door, slamming it in the process. That's all I remember before I fainted from the thought of me never seeing my son again.

KOBE POV

A Month Later

I found out my son got kidnapped. We still ain't find him. I fucking blame that bitch named Dyana. If she wasn't being a fuck ass bitch at the mall cause she was being a cry baby ass bitch none of this shit would happen.

As you can tell, I really don't like Dyana no edges ass. I'm done with her for real. I haven't seen her since she packed all of her shit. I don't know where she lives and I really don't give one fourth of a fuck! But, I swear if I do see her, I'm gonna tell her about herself on some real nigga shit.

Off that subject, rights now I'm just chilling with my girl Hi'Ilani (played by laniboo113). I've known her since fifth grade. She was one of those quiet girls who keep it low key but niggas still wanted to date her fine ass. She's not a hood rat nor a hoe. She listens and gives some good ass advice. She's so beautiful. She has that perfect skin tone and soft skin, beautiful face, thick with more curves than the coca cola bottle and some pretty brown eyes.

All of a sudden, there was a knock on my door.

Lani: I'll get it

I nodded my head and watched her walk over to the door. That ass tho!

HI'ILANI POV

Hi, I'm Hi'Ilani Lamora Bellaire. You already know about Me so no need to waste time. Me and Kobe have been dating for a while now and our relationship is going well. Were taking it nice and slow!

I answered the door to see a girl. She was light skin and taller than me. Well, almost everybody is.

???: Who are you?

Me: Who are you?

???: I don't have to answer to you!

Me: Okay !

Then I slammed the door in her face. I don't have time to be going back and forth like a child.

Kobe: Who was  that?

Me: You tell me

He got up and opened the door.

Kobe: Dyana?!

Me: Oh that's her?

She pushed Kobe and got all up in my face.

Dyana: You don't know shit about me!

Me: I know that your names Dyana I know that your Kobe's ex and baby mama and I also know how you irresponsibily left your only child downstairs to cry to your friend and because of that he got kidnapped . so I think I do know something about you.

The look on her face was priceless! I just smiled.

Dyana: Kobe, why you telling this BITCH my business?!

Kobe: She ain't no bitch!

Me: Kobe, that's alright! I might be a bitch, this bitch stole her man though... TWICE!

Dyana: It was you!

(If you don't know what I'm talking about... Remember at the mall when Kobe cheated? He didn't know it was her until later!)

She tried to come at me but I was just standing there laughing while Kobe held her back.

Dyana: OH SO YOU SCARED HOE?!

Me: How am I a hoe when I've only fucked two people in my life? I didn't even know y'all was together! Learn yo definitions. I'm a grown ass woman what do I look like wasting my time on you? Please! I have better things to do! I'm not petty! Who fights over a nigga who don't even want them no more? Really? Right now you look like a petty little child and that's not cute! So I have some advice, grasp your life, have several seats and come talk to me when you want to handle this as a REAL woman.

She got on hush mode real quick. I don't play all that petty shit. I'm a grown woman and I will act and carry myself like one.

Dyana: I'm leaving, by-

Kobe: No, sit yo ass down we gotta talk!

Me: Aye imma go.

All I had on was some bleached high waisted pants and a light blue long sleeve crop top. So I threw on my light blue and white bred 11s and my white over the shoulder MK purse.

As I was walking Kobe grabbed me and Gave me a nice, deep kiss. I smiled and walked out of the house like a boss.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I would like to give a special shout out to by best friends laniboo113  and Readingizfundumentul for giving me the idea for the first half of the chapter! Thank you loves!

How do y'all feel about Kobe moving on?

What do y'all think about Hi'Ilani?

What'll happen next?

|Vote✅|

|Comment...|

|Share|

~kiki